The Legend of Korra

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
him & Amon always calmly explainin the L they bout to give you.... Amon was sinister but Zahir seemed compassionate, dude could make you believe you really had to die wit a sad speech guilt trip before he killed you...

"Look breh, calm down this ain't personal... But you're death's gonna change the world & help people... I wish you could understand how hard this is for me.. Your heart might be in the right place but your vision wasn't balanced... I don't WANT to do this, I HAVE to do this for freedom... This will bring the peace & freedom you so desperately hope for"
Yea Zaheer would have you standing there like "Damn, I guess you're right :patrice:"
:russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
him & Amon always calmly explainin the L they bout to give you.... Amon was sinister but Zahir seemed compassionate, dude could make you believe you really had to die wit a sad speech guilt trip before he killed you...

"Look breh, calm down this ain't personal... But you're death's gonna change the world & help people... I wish you could understand how hard this is for me.. Your heart might be in the right place but your vision wasn't balanced... I don't WANT to do this, I HAVE to do this for freedom... This will bring the peace & freedom you so desperately hope for"
Zaheer hittin em with that father "look, this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you" logic.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

:mjlol: Zaheer will have your ass down with your own death.

":mjcry: You're right breh. I mean if it's for the people, just kill me :feedme:"

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o1_250.gif
tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o2_250.gif

tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o4_250.gif

tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o6_250.gif

tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o7_250.gif
tumblr_n3ilskPptH1rpcmh2o8_250.gif

:mjcry:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
who are all the benders??? Looks like Aang, Zuko & Korra but that dont look like Toph... I wondered before...

the Earth ones I'm guessin Su & Lin & I know I've seen the water Dude but the othr Firebender I don't recognize, or maybe I got it wrong...

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think it high time we call this series what it is, both parts

the greatest american adventure cartoon of all time

Im on book two of ATLA. this shyt couldve been one of the best shows ever on a different network. This is hands down my favorite AMERICAN CARTOON EVER!!!:blessed:

Ozai, Amon, Korra, Zaheer, Iroh, Zuko the amazing characters go on and on. :wow:

After im done with the OG series I wanna read the comics. Can anybody link me to site with scans for the comics?:feedme:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it high time we call this series what it is, both parts

the greatest american adventure cartoon of all time

Why stop at America? As an anime fan it holds up to the best Japan has to offer.

Not better than Samurai Jack

:ohhh: I'm gonna download Jack. Haven't seen it in so long and never saw all the episodes.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Im on book two of ATLA. this shyt couldve been one of the best shows ever on a different network. This is hands down my favorite AMERICAN CARTOON EVER!!!:blessed:

Ozai, Amon, Korra, Zaheer, Iroh, Zuko the amazing characters go on and on. :wow:

After im done with the OG series I wanna read the comics. Can anybody link me to site with scans for the comics?:feedme:
swing that email. i gotchu.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
easily breh

I went to see my grandparents yesterday for the holiday and I saw they were playing both series back to back after reading this thread I was like :ohhh: synchronicity :blessed:

It was the episode were aang and zuko were learning about roku and sozins friendship and battle, that boy roku wasnt as hardbody as kiyoshi but he did his thang and like stated earlier in the thread the animation still holds up after a decade