The Legend of Korra

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
S4DD8ua.gif
Like since he took away bendin wit some Blood bendin, Chi blockin combo, shouldn't he be able to reverse it??? & wouldn't his brother be able to tell that the people that lost their bending to Amon was some Blood bendin fukkery, he was an experienced Blood bender so I assumed he'd sense it... This dude was really runnin around wit red paint on his face actin like it was a scar all these years, good thing he wore a mask all day if that shyt washes off so quickly, LOL....& even though he got exposed as a bender his cause didn't change, i figure a bender against the oppressive Bender government would've given them more hope they got allies on the other side, kinda like a white dude that organizes a pro-black rally cause he don't like other white dudes either:lolbron: "Yes I'm a Bender.... but I still believe in your struggle"

I didn't realize they only expected 1 season at first cause I'm sure Amon would've given out more Ls & actually taken the city wit a cliff hanger endin, dude was bout that life.... She said come alone & we finish this, this dude brought the goons, spanked her & said "Nah we just gettin started bytch..Ima destrooooooy yoooooo" :ufdup: then gave her more work later & kept his word... They didn't even beat dude, he not only fled the scene but broke into jail, got his brother out & escaped again... He never caught an actual L but he dished em out left & right....

Mad I missed that episode the first. Amon literally came through & crushed the building :banderas: Imagine is some terrorists came to the superbowl & snatched Russel Wilson's abilities. That was like a darker version of Space Jame :wow:
I missed it the first time too... I was legit mad at them refs bein on some blatant & obvious cheatin wit no fukks given that everybody can see it & the announcer screamin it out... shyt felt like a superbowl game:why:.... I felt robbed & was gonna cut the shyt off til Amon came through wit that work... when she shot that fire into his plane & everybody got blown away except him & casually he dodged, glanced, then strolled away breh...

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is brother out & escaped again... He never caught an actual L but he dished em out left & right....

I missed it the first time too... I was legit mad at them refs bein on some blatant & obvious cheatin wit no fukks given that everybody can see it & the announcer screamin it out... shyt felt like a superbowl game:why:.... I felt robbed & was gonna cut the shyt off til Amon came through wit that work... when she shot that fire into his plane & everybody got blown away except him & casually he dodged, glanced, then strolled away breh...
The juxtaposition between Korra's rage & Amon's composure was perfect. Its like he was saying "bytch I already own you :beli:"
:lolbron:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
so which Bad Guy do the Brehs & Brehettes like best in Korra???

Amon's my favorite cause every time he showed up you knew it was serious business... wish heda Blood bent earlier to create more tension...
Zahir goes next cause I still can't figure it out... you got a Earth/Lava bender, Fire/Combustion bender, Water Arm/Ice bender & the dude who had no bending at all was the leader.... Thats charisma... Plus his chick woulda probably blown them up...

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Amon's my favorite cause every time he showed up you knew it was serious business... wish heda Blood bent earlier to create more tension...
Zahir goes next cause I still can't figure it out... you got a Earth/Lava bender, Fire/Combustion bender, Water Arm/Ice bender & the dude who had no bending at all was the leader.... Thats charisma... Plus his chick woulda probably blown them up...

Definitely has to be Amon. Not only was he a badass but it's the only time that a character reveal has been better than what I theorised. I thought that it was going to be revealed that he got his ability to take away bending from the spirit world but when they showed that he was an elite level blood bender, I was like :gladbron::banderas:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I posted it multiple times but.....

Watching this scene live was ridiculous :oxy:

Be the solution brehs :wow:

Tarlock: You aint never seen Bendin like mine breh :ufdup:
Amon: :aicmon: :camby:

Up until this point I thought they were secretly workin together... When he walked out & Amon was there I was like "I knew it, it's a setup" Then Amon equalized his ass :damn:... Crushed all my conspricy theories, I had to take my L breh...

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Imma go with Zaheer. He was really catching bodies with no remorse for anyone. & he would calmly talk to you as he was preparing to take your life, that couldn't be more fukked up :damn:. He reminds me of Bane in the Dark Knight Rises, just a boss :wow:. And unlike Amon, he was wrecking shyt throughout the world, not just in one city.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think that Iroh was trying to stop Zuko the entire time during the OG series. If you watch the fight Zuko and June vs Aang, Iroh does nothing to help. He did not throw a single blow, but he he was probably the strongest out of everyone that was there.

Remember that he tried to take Ba Sing Se, but he failed before the start of the series. Well, I if I had to guess, he joined the White Lotus some time in between trying to take Ba Sing Se and the start of the series.:ohhh:
Iroh was trying to save Aang and Zuko's life at the same time. :jawalrus:

Also about Sokka being the dad of Suyin. I dont think so. I think that Suy and Lin had the same dad, but Suy just has darker skin because their dad was probably dark skinned.

But I can t get mad if Sokka skeeted and then ran. Who the fukk wanna be with a blind bytch?:yeshrug:

But imagine her head game.:wow:

She'll leave the dikk sloppy as hell:shaq:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Also about Sokka being the dad of Suyin. I dont think so. I think that Suy and Lin had the same dad, but Suy just has darker skin because their dad was probably dark skinned.

But I can t get mad if Sokka skeeted and then ran. Who the fukk wanna be with a blind bytch?:yeshrug:

But imagine her head game.:wow:

She'll leave the dikk sloppy as hell:shaq:
Su already stated that her and Lin don't have the same dad.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 1 of LOK is better than I remembered. I forgot about the big mechs they had in this one. That Tarrlock v. Korra fight was :ohlawd:. & I can't stop think about how Korra/Asami may or may not be trying to get in eachothers draws :lolbron:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Season 1 of LOK is better than I remembered. I forgot about the big mechs they had in this one. That Tarrlock v. Korra fight was :ohlawd:. & I can't stop think about how Korra/Asami may or may not be trying to get in eachothers draws :lolbron:
I watched a couple of episodes last night :wow: shyt is better than i remembered as well. or maybe Im just watching it with a better overall appreciation for the series now.

Look at her growth.

At 1:37 she drops a wall on him :mjlol:

at 1:48 hes hanging on a cliff for his life and she earth bends the floor. that could have killed him :mjlol:

then at 1:57 SHE hits the floor and is going to try to finish him off.

At 2:02 "What are you going to do now, you're all out of water" Then lights up her firebending :wtf:

She was ready to KILL a defenseless man :bryan:

:dahell: she was tryna kill him :blacklaff:

Shes grown so much :mjcry:

Last edited: