And clearly this is Su's father
nYtH2zS.png

CLEARLY

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching season 1 of LOK. Amon was :wow:. I still can't believe they got away with that murder/suicide on a children's network tho :dahell:.
It was dope how General Iroh was flying around taking out the planes too

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

brittjuhhh:

kuvirsass:

- “We’ll get through it, as a family”

- “You’re going to answer for everything that you’ve done!”

And this is exactly why Kuvira turned into the dictator she was.

Su says she was like a daughter to her and a lot of people complained to me of how I implied that Su wasn’t a good mother to her, but look at her fukking face when talking to Kuvira. She literally tells her she’s gonna pay for every little shyt that she’s done even after Kuvira said it herself. I apologize for my use of language but wtf?! I’m mad AF! Look at Kuvira! fukking look at her! She’s apologized, regretted and then willingly turned her self over and accepted her punishments. This is a woman who is broken! And then Su just rubs it in her face that she’s gonna pay for it.

But with Baatar Jr, she’s loving and caring. He did more harm than Kuvira did regarding their family yet Su doesn’t hold anything against him and even tells him they’re gonna work through this as a “family”. Do you see where I’m getting at? No matter what, Kuvira was probably always the black sheep and never felt a part of their “family”. Every time she did something wrong, Su probably reminded her of the mistake. But then with her “real” kids, she gave them unconditional love and affection.

Kuvira is a woman who felt like she was “tossed aside” at a young age. She probably hoped Su was gonna take her in and treat her how she treats her other kids… but she didn’t. These two lines right here prove it. If Su really gave Kuvira the love and attention she gave her other kids, Kuvira probably wouldn’t’ve been this extreme nor came out this way. Su probably “tossed her aside”, just like her parents did.

Yes, I blame Kuvira for everything that she’s done and everyone that she’s hurt, but can you really blame her? Like really? She’s fukking hurting inside. Su was her hope of becoming a part of a real family but apparently that wasn’t the case. So Su then turns her back on their people and Kuvira wasn’t having any of it. This was something that started off as admirable and hopeful to her. She didn’t want anyone feeling the way she does. She was trying to help. Again, look at her face. She’s beaten and broken. She just wanted people to know that she will never toss them aside. But then Su is just reminding her that no matter what, she will be tossed aside

If Su really saw Kuvira as a “daughter”, she wouldn’t’ve tried taking her out or rubbed it in her face that she’s gonna get punished right after she announced that she accepts her punishments. I’m sorry but my love for Su has decreased immensely.

It doesn’t matter what Kuvira has done, if a person is this broken, you don’t ever kick them while they’re down. And that’s exactly what Su did to her.

^^^I don't entirely feel the same way, but I thought this post was interesting

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Just finished watching season 1 of LOK. Amon was :wow:. I still can't believe they got away with that murder/suicide on a children's network tho :dahell:

I know breh. LoK got away with mad shyt. They been pushing the limits since season 1. From the murder suicide with Amon, to P'Li gettin her shyt splattered :scust:, and the way the Earth Queen got the air sucked out of her, to Ming Hua getting electrocuted, to Ghazan committing suicide because he wasnt tryna go back to the pin :mjlol: to Kuvira on some Darth Vader shyt and holding Varrick over the edge of a traintrack, to interrogations, to different forms of extreme government to a gay relationship on TV. I mean :wow:

They been pushing the envelope for a minute. LoK could have been an animated series on HBO.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
- “We’ll get through it, as a family”

- “You’re going to answer for everything that you’ve done!”

And this is exactly why Kuvira turned into the dictator she was.

Su says she was like a daughter to her and a lot of people complained to me of how I implied that Su wasn’t a good mother to her, but look at her fukking face when talking to Kuvira. She literally tells her she’s gonna pay for every little shyt that she’s done even after Kuvira said it herself. I apologize for my use of language but wtf?! I’m mad AF! Look at Kuvira! fukking look at her! She’s apologized, regretted and then willingly turned her self over and accepted her punishments. This is a woman who is broken! And then Su just rubs it in her face that she’s gonna pay for it.

But with Baatar Jr, she’s loving and caring. He did more harm than Kuvira did regarding their family yet Su doesn’t hold anything against him and even tells him they’re gonna work through this as a “family”. Do you see where I’m getting at? No matter what, Kuvira was probably always the black sheep and never felt a part of their “family”. Every time she did something wrong, Su probably reminded her of the mistake. But then with her “real” kids, she gave them unconditional love and affection.

Kuvira is a woman who felt like she was “tossed aside” at a young age. She probably hoped Su was gonna take her in and treat her how she treats her other kids… but she didn’t. These two lines right here prove it. If Su really gave Kuvira the love and attention she gave her other kids, Kuvira probably wouldn’t’ve been this extreme nor came out this way. Su probably “tossed her aside”, just like her parents did.

Yes, I blame Kuvira for everything that she’s done and everyone that she’s hurt, but can you really blame her? Like really? She’s fukking hurting inside. Su was her hope of becoming a part of a real family but apparently that wasn’t the case. So Su then turns her back on their people and Kuvira wasn’t having any of it. This was something that started off as admirable and hopeful to her. She didn’t want anyone feeling the way she does. She was trying to help. Again, look at her face. She’s beaten and broken. She just wanted people to know that she will never toss them aside. But then Su is just reminding her that no matter what, she will be tossed aside

If Su really saw Kuvira as a “daughter”, she wouldn’t’ve tried taking her out or rubbed it in her face that she’s gonna get punished right after she announced that she accepts her punishments. I’m sorry but my love for Su has decreased immensely.

It doesn’t matter what Kuvira has done, if a person is this broken, you don’t ever kick them while they’re down. And that’s exactly what Su did to her.

^^^I don't entirely feel the same way, but I thought this post was interesting
:ohhh:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know breh. LoK got away with mad shyt. They been pushing the limits since season 1. From the murder suicide with Amon, to P'Li gettin her shyt splattered :scust:, and the way the Earth Queen got the air sucked out of her, to Ming Hua getting electrocuted, to Ghazan committing suicide because he wasnt tryna go back to the pin :mjlol: to Kuvira on some Darth Vader shyt and holding Varrick over the edge of a traintrack, to interrogations, to different forms of extreme government to a gay relationship on TV. I mean :wow:

They been pushing the envelope for a minute. LoK could have been an animated series on HBO.
That would be the GOAT show. This universe without the restraints of a children's network :banderas:. Imagine Zaheer showing how deadly an airbender could truly be :wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That would be the GOAT show. This universe without the restraints of a children's network :banderas:. Imagine Zaheer showing how deadly an airbender could truly be :wow:
:ohhh: we sitting here talking about them pitching to Cartoon Network, when they should have been pitching to one of the premium channel from the getgo :wow: I just noticed how successful LoK would have been on HBO. Potentially of course.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Imma go with Zaheer. He was really catching bodies with no remorse for anyone. & he would calmly talk to you as he was preparing to take your life, that couldn't be more fukked up :damn:....
him & Amon always calmly explainin the L they bout to give you.... Amon was sinister but Zahir seemed compassionate, dude could make you believe you really had to die wit a sad speech guilt trip before he killed you...

"Look breh, calm down this ain't personal... But you're death's gonna change the world & help people... I wish you could understand how hard this is for me.. Your heart might be in the right place but your vision wasn't balanced... I don't WANT to do this, I HAVE to do this for freedom... This will bring the peace & freedom you so desperately hope for"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What the fukk was that at the end? They tip toed right up to a line and though they didn't cross it they heavily implied they wanted to. What is this Grey's Anatomy with everybody messing with everybody then breaking up and passing each other around?