The Legend of Korra

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no way his parents could have been airbenders. Aang was the last one for hundreds of years. Also his only child that could airbend was Tenzin
Unless....:patrice:....Aang was creepin on Katara & got the side bytch pregnant :ohhh:
We could just get links though. and start em at the same time i guess.
& yea that works too. I've been watching Korra on www.gogoanime.com & the site has all the TLA episodes too

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
kissanime, I think you're on season 3
thanks breh... TV had me watchin parts of all the seasons mixed together... I was on 3 wit other episodes thrown in... I marathoned it & got the order right now... Amon & Zahir were some beasts... Korra caught them L's.. Glad I finally got to watch it in the right order...

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
There is no way his parents could have been airbenders. Aang was the last one for hundreds of years. Also his only child that could airbend was Tenzin. Maybe his parents were Air Acolytes who lived close to Aang

Damn Im dumb as hell. I mean Air Acolytes

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Lmaoo :pachaha: they stated throughout the entire third season that zaheers whole team consisted of some of the most dangerous benders alive. Which is why they were all locked away in places that they had no access to elements that supported their bending
It doesn't matter how dangerous Ming-Hug is as a vicious skilled waterbender. Water is a conducive conductor for electricity. There was no way she stand a chance to defeat Mako, who electrocuted her with lightning, with water tentacles, especially when she in contact with a pool of water.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I blame Nick for not letting the creators end the show the way they would of liked to. :smh:
It was a fun series that had its moments.
How'd they wanna end it???
What kinda hands you got?
tumblr_ms0daxkabz1sbmwilo1_500.jpg

Looks like I'm an air bender.
Earth hand, I better be able Lava bend or Metal bend...
Damn. We should rewatch the whole series and post discussions in this thread.
Just watched almost all of Korra, where do we start, I got some Amon questions now I watched it fully...

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which they didn't even incorporate into the show in the end. then again this was supposed to stop after season 1 :ld:
I think if they made the season with the intention of it being the last, they shouldn't have devoted so much time to it

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Imma watch season 1 of TLA tomorrow. I'll post analysis of each episode that I watch, and we can just talk about what I see differently compared to when I was a shorty.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I think it made since. They wanted to show how much the world changed, and the pro-bending tied into Amon nicely
:ehhh: watching ep. 6 now, when I think Amon crashes the probending finals. I missed this episode the first time around.