The Legend of Korra

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I can tell I haven't watched TLA in a while because I barely remember Azula's crazy ass and I don't remember what Final Agni Kai means
Even tho LOK is dope, I still think the best fights in either series were in the finale of TLA. Aang vs Ozai was just so much more epic than anything in LOK. And the Zuko vs. Azula fight was just so artistic & has a certain ambiance that i feel hasn't been replicated in LOK. This fight had me like :whoo::noah::ohlawd::wow::mjcry: when i first saw it

Also, LOK didnt really showed the raw power that the bender have, which I feel is a huge miss for the shows writers

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Even tho this Korra/Asami thing has been building for some time, it still kinda feels "forced" to me.

I mean one minute they're fighting over the same dude, then out of nowhere they start feeling each other. :dwillhuh:

But it was dope that the creators took it there tho... i'm gonna miss this series :mjcry:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Even tho this Korra/Asami thing has been building for some time, it still kinda feels "forced" to me.

I mean one minute they're fighting over the same dude, then out of nowhere the start feeling each other. :dwillhuh:

But it was dope that the creators took it there tho... i'm gonna miss this series :mjcry:
Breh. you just don't know.

I wish this was an actual anime. We could easily get over 500 episodes of this piffery.

I wanna see more Korra/asami....:datazz::steviej::shaq:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Also, LOK didnt really showed the raw power that the bender have, which I feel is a huge miss for the shows writers
I like the raw power bending and the precision bending. Both are dope to me. With Azula being a hybird bender.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Even tho LOK is dope, I still think the best fights in either series were in the finale of TLA. Aang vs Ozai was just so much more epic than anything in LOK. And the Zuko vs. Azula fight was just so artistic & has a certain ambiance that i feel hasn't been replicated in LOK. This fight had me like :whoo::noah::ohlawd::wow::mjcry: when i first saw it

Yeah, epicness (music, fights, drama) of the finales was what I really enjoyed in ATLA and that's why I think ATLA > LOK. Also, I still don't understand why Azula lost her mind that fast.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:Just watched all of season 3 & 4 this week. I hate waiting week to week so I waited until it was finished.

I don't know if anyone else one feels this way (I didn't until I finished the series) but my favorite character is Tenzin. Aang was my guy in TLA so I loved seeing Tenzin trying to carry on his father's dream. His development was great. He realized the man he idolized wasn't a great father because he favored him over his siblings because he was the only one who could air bend. He studied and meditated harder than anyone but couldn't achieve a connection to the Spirit World. Remember when he was in the Fog of Lost Souls and he tried to stay grounded by reminding himself that he was the son of Avatar Aang. Aang appeared, Tenzin apologized for failing him, and was told that he failed for not realizing that he had to be his own man:mjcry:. He damn near had as much responsibility as an Avatar. He had to raise his children, maintain his nearly extinct culture, protect Republic City, mentor Korra, and rebuild the Air Nation. His interaction with his family was such a key part of the series. He put his life on the line for them and they did the same every time he was in danger despite the odds. I loved seeing the kids' growth. Jinora becoming a master and getting her tats:to:. Getting sent off to find Korra and mom made Meelo's favorite buns with the smiley face:blessed:. Fighting with each other but riding when Ikki was captured:banderas:. The Tenzin clan were the backbone of LOK:salute:.

giphy.gif
Meelo absolutely owned season 4:russ:. If we get another series he has to be back. I want an older Meelo, Ikki, Jinora, and Kai working with the next Avatar. I could see technology diminishing the role of benders. They gotta find a home. The Avatar series is too epic to end here. If not a series, several DC/Marvel style animated features would work.

Amon is still the best LOK villain. Blood bending :merchant:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:laff:
I don't think the fact that Zaheer has exceeded even Aang as an airbender is being talked about enough. The man watched his chick get bodied (gruesomely, I might add :scusthov:) then immediately realised that her death meant he no longer has any ties to the world. Do you realise how cold he is? :wow:

Watched his lady die and said fukk it, now I can fly :banderas: