The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Like I said bro, the only reason they would have to stop is if Nick wasn't backing them. The universe has the ability to go on, as a matter of fact it WAS MADE to go on, its made to evolve. I'd like it if they continued Korra's time or even gave us a new Avatar. It would be fine with me either way. But for it to just end all together? I don't see why that has to happen.

LOK grew on me. I actually prefer it to TLA, it could just be the adult me talking, and Im sure the kid me would slap me in the face, but LOK is amazing. So much character development and so much ACTION. Add to the fact that they limited the filler due to the shortened seasons, while maintaining top notch, writing, dialogue, realism, and themes, and you have a BOMB ASS SHOW that ended to soon. :to:

Im holding in the tears as we type.

I don't know if the creators want to keep doing the show. Them stupid cacs might be on some "we got other projects that are just as good"

I DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT ANY PROJECT OUTSIDE OF AVATAR!:pacspit:

From the first season I knew the show would be special.:wow:

Season 2 was trash tho:yeshrug:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe this is over brehs. Binged the 3rd and 4th seasons like 2 weeks ago and caught the last couple eps as they dropped.

Korra really a Top Avatar despite being an L-machine. :myman:

Also lol @ the Korra + Asami lesbian trip to the spirit world.:steviej:

S/O Kai tho, lil nikka was cool as hell, and he bagged Jinora :salute:.

It's whack that the seasons where 12 eps and shyt. Wish they could've fleshed shyt out with like 3-4 more eps per season...especially with all the goddamn shipping nikkas was throwing out.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It's pretty unfortunate they never had the space to further expand unto the air nation finally being united or show any progress in training for the new Airbenders. The creators really owe it to us to make another saga.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was sad it's all over so I was going through google just reading reviews and I ran across some concept art of korra and others before they finally settled on the look. I thought it was interesting:yeshrug:
tumblr_neqzudRTXs1rl3tlpo1_1280.png

tumblr_mc0p8kybqs1rptk5lo1_500.jpg

Im glad they changed amon:huhldup:

tumblr_mebt7sDVIB1rx92zqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mebt7sDVIB1rx92zqo2_1280.jpg

concept art for pro-bending...looked a lot more hectic
tumblr_m8rkx0QuJD1rr3n4ro3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m8rq16IdJb1rr3n4ro2_1280.jpg

and of course korra:obama:

OE5dR.jpg
tumblr_msifbd34vU1rss05ao2_250.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
On Ep 4 and Season 1 is pretty nice so far, it gives a certain bit of normal life that you don't get enough in the latter seasons.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even tho LOK is dope, I still think the best fights in either series were in the finale of TLA. Aang vs Ozai was just so much more epic than anything in LOK. And the Zuko vs. Azula fight was just so artistic & has a certain ambiance that i feel hasn't been replicated in LOK. This fight had me like :whoo::noah::ohlawd::wow::mjcry: when i first saw it

Also, LOK didnt really showed the raw power that the bender have, which I feel is a huge miss for the shows writers

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
so they made korra a homosexual :dwillhuh: to justify all those L's

broad been gettin her ass beat then turns into Genki Sudo all of a sudden in the robot

:manny: i dont give a fukk if they do another avatar series. korra just isnt ill enough to me.