The Legend of Korra

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
im about to rewatch this shyt all the way thru over the next week :to:
I rewatched season 1 a couple weeks ago and knowing Korra as a character a lot better you get so much more out of it:wow:

You see just how much control and power had a hold on her. When tenzin couldn't stay in the south she couldn't accept that and followed him to republic city.

When she was having trouble with airbending she lashed out at him and went to probending something she was good at.

When tarrlock arrested the crew she went and tried to intimidate him. If you watch that scene again Korea was gonna seriously burn Him if not outright kill him:merchant:

I could go on and on:banderas:

Korra came so far :mjcry:

You better @ me when you finish so we can talk about it:ufdup:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
When tarrlock arrested the crew she went and tried to intimidate him. If you watch that scene again Korea was gonna seriously burn Him if not outright kill him:merchant:
That's what Im saying :gladbron:
People don't understand how big of a deal it was that she jumped infront of the spirit vine blast for Kuvira. Season 1 Korra would have been on some ":rudy: good luck bytch"

That's why I think Season 4 is the best . So much growth man. You see the depths of depression in that shyt. And they've been foreshadowing Korrasami for a while too. When you watch some of the mannerisms in season 1 its not that surprising.

Korra talking about "I've never had a girlfriend before, to just do things with" In season 1. People saying that this shyt was forced aren't paying attention.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That's what Im saying :gladbron:
People don't understand how big of a deal it was that she jumped infront of the spirit vine blast for Kuvira. Season 1 Korra would have been on some ":rudy: good luck bytch"

That's why I think Season 4 is the best . So much growth man. You see the depths of depression in that shyt. And they've been foreshadowing Korrasami for a while too. When you watch some of the mannerisms in season 1 its not that surprising.

Korra talking about "I've never had a girlfriend before, to just do things with" In season 1. People saying that this shyt was forced aren't paying attention.
Korra went from being just a spoiled and headstrong chick to being a fully responsible and compassionate young woman. She is the GOAT avatar behind WAN.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I wonder how a Avatar Power Level Tier chart would go

I know the gawd Amon is beating everyone

Amon is one of the greatest villains ever. Definitely the best Avatar villain. I kinda wish season 2 was about trying to stop a new Equalist threat or something like that. I hated Korra's uncle (whatever the fukk his name was).

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Amon is probably the strongest bender we've seen in the Avatar universe. The fact that he can blood bend at anytime and doesn't need his hands to do it means he's pretty much unguardable.

He's like Sylar before the writers of Heroes turned him into an emo.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Amon is probably the strongest bender we've seen in the Avatar universe. The fact that he can blood bend at anytime and doesn't need his hands to do it means he's pretty much unguardable.

Do you remember when Naruto, Skaura, Chiyo, Kakashi and co. had to fight Itachi. They came up with a brilliant strategy that involved deception and numbers. To beat a guy like Amon, you need the Avatar and couple of tricks up your sleeve. It is not easy, but it can be done.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

It would take a water bender stronger than himself. If you're not a water bender you can't beat Amon. Yes, including Ozai and Azula. They'd have no defense against him.

I say Katara in her prime (speculating).

Because at age 14, she stopped a water bending master in Hama from bending her blood, and in turn bended Hama's blood. She did that as a child. So its safe to say at 25-30 she might have been the strongest bender on the planet. Possibly able to beat Amon 1 v 1, or at least give him a good fight.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Do you remember when Naruto, Skaura, Chiyo, Kakashi and co. had to fight Itachi. They came up with a brilliant strategy that involved deception and numbers. To beat a guy like Amon, you need the Avatar and couple of tricks up your sleeve. It is not easy, but it can be done.

I think using the Avatar state would pretty much be a given to beat Amon. Might even need a couple other people to help as well because he could probably incapacitate the Avatar if he has enough distance. They would also have to draw up a plan to blind him since all he needs is his eyes to bloodbend.

It would take a water bender stronger than himself. If you're not a water bender you can't beat Amon. Yes, including Ozai and Azula. They'd have no defense against him.

I say Katara in her prime (speculating).

Because at age 14, she stopped a water bending master in Hama from bending her blood, and in turn bended Hama's blood. She did that as a child. So its safe to say at 25-30 she might have been the strongest bender on the planet. Possibly able to beat Amon 1 v 1, or at least give him a good fight.

But remember, it was only Amon and his family that could blood bend anytime of the day so unless they're battling during a full moon, the most Katara would be able to do is defend herself from the bloodbending. Then it would come down to a straight up water bending battle and we know that Amon was still an elite waterbender as well so it could end up being an even battle.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What makes you rate her above Aang?.:patrice:
She stopped an equalist revolution.

She's one of only 2 avatars that has had to and successfully defeat Vatuu.

She Brought back the Air Nomads back into EXISTENCE.

Created a new spirit portal

Defeated one of only two airbenders who ever figured out how to fly, and his whole squad

Re-opened the second spirit portal after 10,000 years of being closed

Re-bound the spirit of darkness, ensuring humanity’s continued existence for another 10,000 years

Overcome a massive amount of L's and learned to be compassionate.

Mastered all 4 elements before age 20.

Stopped Kuvira from creating an imbalance and conquering the earth kingdom.

First Bisexual Avatar, and is currently laying the pipe to Asami.

She's definitely accomplished more than Aang.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This Bloodbending and Chi-Blocking shyt seems overpowered as hell, I'm surprised Korra got through all that alive