The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Mako should've died.

Asami and her dad should've gotten squashed together.

Kuvira shouldn't have given up so easily. That was completely out of character.

The last episode sacrificed the momentum it built up in return for fan service.

I prefer the first avatar series over this.
:dahell: How many MF's need to die :heh:

Fan service would have been Korra + Mako again. Korrasami has been a theory since season 2, a weird one at that, that no one even believed. I like that they did it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Only part I agree with.

Kuriva knew once Korra saved her that she was going to lose. Kuriva finally understood that world needed Korra.

See Kuriva wasn't evil she was just misguided and over confident.

Les-bi-honest. We all wanna see Korra and Asami get together. At least my freaky as did.:takedat::blessed:

If mako and Asasmi died, who da fukk Korra supposed to end up with.:camby:
Kuvira wasn't misguided. She had the right idea. With the reputation she had built up and evil deeds she had done such as using her fiance's sister for laser target practice, she should've fought till she died. She gave up too easily.

Speak for yourself. I didn't give two fukks bout Korra and Asami's relationship. I was hoping Korra also died at the end of the series tbh.

:dahell: How many MF's need to die :heh:

Fan service would have been Korra + Mako again. Korrasami has been a theory since season 2, a weird one at that, that no one even believed. I like that they did it
Ah it's just a cartoon. Would've been more realistic to me if a whole bunch of people died in that episode considering how devastating that laser was.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Kuvira wasn't misguided. She had the right idea. With the reputation she had built up and evil deeds she had done such as using her fiance's sister for laser target practice, she should've fought till she died. She gave up too easily.

Speak for yourself. I didn't give two fukks bout Korra and Asami's relationship. I was hoping Korra also died at the end of the series tbh.

Ah it's just a cartoon. Would've been more realistic to me if a whole bunch of people died in that episode considering how devastating that laser was.
If anyone should have died in the laser attack it should have been Bataar's bytch ass, but he could be dead anyway. He wasn't at the wedding. Plus, they did the same thing with Jet in TLA. They never said he died, but they implied it. With the way Bataar was laying on that table, I wouldn't be surprised if that fool is dead.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Used to hate Korra as a charachter up until the latter part of the 3rd season I believed she had no charachter developmet at all this finale actuallly made you realize how far as a charchter she has grown the way they developed her is probablt the dopest way ive seen done for a charachter , the fight scenes were incredible beautifully choreograhed, Asami's dad's death was well done I think Kuvira had a great stand as a villian when she threw the arm with Lin and Su in it :damn: but ultimately I like the way Korra was able to understand her Bolin the young gawd tho he done came up definetly became a standout charachter still dont like Mako too much but his sacrafice scence was cool. As far as Korra and Asami its been strongly hinted at all season but never did I think they would actually go through with it love the fact they did it it tho and how it was done they really pushed a lot of boundaries with this show a non white bisexual main charachter who enters a lesbian interracial relationship is definetly gonna turn some heads lol s/o to them for giving female charachters a shining role in the show some of the strongest most intereting characters were female in fact I think most of them were but yeah KorraSami VarrickZhuLi definetly gave me the warm feels music was on point for this show when I got done with the second season id never thought id tun out liking this more than the original series but the last two seasons and how everything was put into perspective the finale might have made this my all time favorite animated series

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Used to hate Korra as a charachter up until the latter part of the 3rd season I believed she had no charachter developmet at all this finale actuallly made you realize how far as a charchter she has grown the way they developed her is probablt the dopest way ive seen done for a charachter , the fight scenes were incredible beautifully choreograhed, Asami's dad's death was well done I think Kuvira had a great stand as a villian when she threw the arm with Lin and Su in it :damn: but ultimately I like the way Korra was able to understand her Bolin the young gawd tho he done came up definetly became a standout charachter still dont like Mako too much but his sacrafice scence was cool. As far as Korra and Asami its been strongly hinted at all season but never did I think they would actually go through with it love the fact they did it it tho and how it was done they really pushed a lot of boundaries with this show a non white bisexual main charachter who enters a lesbian interracial relationship is definetly gonna turn some heads lol s/o to them for giving female charachters a shining role in the show some of the strongest most intereting characters were female in fact I think most of them were but yeah KorraSami VarrickZhuLi definetly gave me the warm feels music was on point for this show when I got done with the second season id never thought id tun out liking this more than the original series but the last two seasons and how everything was put into perspective the finale might have made this my all time favorite animated series
Will rep when Im off 10s :win: Nothing but respect for the #KORRANATION

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the finale and man :whew: + :mjcry:

All of Team Korra working together to take down Kuvira inside the mech was :wow:. The animation and the strategy involved with young Milo using the paint and all of them working to slow it down was well thought out. Asami's dad coming back to make the sacrifice was well done. You had the two sisters and the two brothers working to take it down from inside. Korra finally rising to the occasion and showing compassion to her enemy :to:. It really had a big stakes feel from jump.

Then you had Varick finally stop playing around and did the thing with Zhu Li :obama:

Korrasami going to the Spirit World on vacation :gladbron:+:shaq:.

Just looking back we got both of these seasons in the same year, Legend of Korra is easily one of the best programs of 2014. I really will wish the show and its a shame there isn't more dope action animation I there. I'm an anime fan, but it would be cool to have more shows like this :sadcam:. First Young Justice went off and now Korra. Having said that, I look forward to what new projects the creators are working on. I hope they stick with animation and develop something else unique.

The closing theme music they play at the end of each episode is great. I stay after the Nick commercials just to hear it.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
And Im gonna go out on a limb and say Korra might have been a more accomplished Avatar than Aang too :blackye:
:stopitslime: I was the first one to call it. When yall nikkas was talking bout all the L's she was taking i was the first and only one to say she would end up the greatest avatar because of all the shyt she went through.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Was i the only one thinking Toph was gnna show up and rescue Korra and the fam? That shyt would've been EPIC...... It was so hard to watch Korra gettin them beats tho :mjcry:

Brehs, i know its an unpopular opinion but I think we need to lay off of Korra a little. I'm not sure any Avatar has been through as much shyt as her, not to mention she has no connection to her past lives......She's pretty much out here with no one to guide her(until toph). Tenzin has his own issues and insecurities he needs to work out and none of the OG characters about that life anymore. I'm thinking Korra is gnna turn out to be the greatest Avatar(that we know of) when it's all said and done. This girl has been tested both physically and psychologically. If she climbs out of this rut she will be back wrecking shyt.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: I was the first one to call it. When yall nikkas was talking bout all the L's she was taking i was the first and only one to say she would end up the greatest avatar because of all the shyt she went through.
:blackcamby: I been saying this since the ending of season two when she fought Vatuu, who is the MANIFESTATION OF ALL EVIL. No Avatar has beaten him, or has had to battle him since Wan.

With Aang, had he lost to Ozai, at worst, it would have been a dictatorship lead by the fire nation.

With Korra, had she lost to Vatuu, you're talking about the end of the fukking world :heh:

But we both called it, so hold this rep :birdman:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I think it's safe to say that TLOK >TLAB

The character growth
The animation
The fights
The villains
Them L's
Lesibans
Korra went through that so her future lives won't have to :banderas:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think it's safe to say that TLOK >TLAB

The character growth
The animation
The fights
The villains
Them L's
Lesibans
Korra went through that so her future lives won't have to :banderas:

LOK is im my top 10 shows of all time. Both animated or not. This shyt was amazing. the writing, the fights, just everything was on point.

Hopefully we get another sequel if not we should get Korra in the comics. Maybe in the future Korra has to resolve the problems between the Southern and Norhtern Water Tribes. Remember in both Avatar shows there has been major tension, so maybe before Korra dies, she should try and unite the two nations. The North should not be that more advanced than the South. Expansion must take place in the South. I wonder if the Earth Republic will work or if the different states will there be infighting between the states.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
LOK is im my top 10 shows of all time. Both animated or not. This shyt was amazing. the writing, the fights, just everything was on point.

Hopefully we get another sequel if not we should get Korra in the comics. Maybe in the future Korra has to resolve the problems between the Southern and Norhtern Water Tribes. Remember in both Avatar shows there has been major tension, so maybe before Korra dies, she should try and unite the two nations. The North should not be that more advanced than the South. Expansion must take place in the South. I wonder if the Earth Republic will work or if the different states will there be infighting between the states.
Like I said bro, the only reason they would have to stop is if Nick wasn't backing them. The universe has the ability to go on, as a matter of fact it WAS MADE to go on, its made to evolve. I'd like it if they continued Korra's time or even gave us a new Avatar. It would be fine with me either way. But for it to just end all together? I don't see why that has to happen.

LOK grew on me. I actually prefer it to TLA, it could just be the adult me talking, and Im sure the kid me would slap me in the face, but LOK is amazing. So much character development and so much ACTION. Add to the fact that they limited the filler due to the shortened seasons, while maintaining top notch, writing, dialogue, realism, and themes, and you have a BOMB ASS SHOW that ended to soon. :to: