The Legend of Korra

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Remember this though. We were waiting for the Aang-Ozai fight since like the third episode of TLA though. It's bound to feel more epic.
That fight was HANDS DOWN the best of the series. Never saw Korra utilize the Avatar state like Aang did in that finale.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Remember this though. We were waiting for the Aang-Ozai fight since like the third episode of TLA though. It's bound to feel more epic.

It also lasted longer. I was thinking the fight between the two in the mech was a bit too claustrophobic. I was hoping they'd get out of it and fight. It was still a good fight but felt like a mini-boss battle instead of the final one.

Ozai's buildup was better as a mysterious villain and then he was just straight up crazy. I believed that dude was evil and wanted to fukk shyt up. I was kind of on Kuvira's side the whole time lol.

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, I just binge watched the third season

We really are losing a gem :mjcry:

- Su and Lin coming to blows
- Zaheer ending the Earth Queen :demonic:
- the way Su killed P'li :damn:
- Kuvira introducing herself to Tonraq :youngsabo: and all her little cameos throughout the season
- Bolin lavabending for the first time :noah:
- Korra finally going ham in the Avatar state when she was poisoned :wow:

Man, it's like ... they really knocked it out of the park with this show and the universe

Looking through this thread and seeing what you guys were saying about the end of the show ... I'm obviously exaggerating, but this could be expanded upon like Star Wars when you think about it. The fact that Avatar keeps reincarnating gives the universe a lot of story telling opportunities ... and then they could even expand on the origins of the Red Lotus and Unalaq's involvement with them ... they could look at Kuvira's life before she was adopted by Su ... so many stories that could be told :mjcry:

We are not worthy :bow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Avatar could easily be like Star Wars if the creators found a good host network that weren't a bunch of dumb fukks like Nick
Signing to Nick was a mistake :blacksnoop:

But you gotta remember, those guys go around for years pitching these shows in hopes of one of the networks picking them up, I just wished they found CN instead. Nick is ass man.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Signing to Nick was a mistake :blacksnoop:

But you gotta remember, those guys go around for years pitching these shows in hopes of one of the networks picking them up, I just wished they found CN instead. Nick is ass man.
CN wouldn't have touched it. And if they had... remember how they did Young Justice :mjpls:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
CN wouldn't have touched it. And if they had... remember how they did Young Justice :mjpls:
True, but Avatar is it's own Standalone Series. It's not under any umbrella like DC or Marvel.

Where do you think it could have went and still been as successful without the limitations :patrice:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Don't make me do that. I'm trying to accept that its all over :mjcry:

We never found out how Sokka did either :to:
There are some theories that he fathered Varrick, and the timeline and location makes sense :patrice:

But I doubt it :mjcry:

And yeah, its over, where to now breh.. where to now.. :(

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Mako should've died.

Asami and her dad should've gotten squashed together.

Kuvira shouldn't have given up so easily. That was completely out of character.

The last episode sacrificed the momentum it built up in return for fan service.

I prefer the first avatar series over this.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mako should've died.

Asami and her dad should've gotten squashed together.

Kuvira shouldn't have given up so easily. That was completely out of character.

The last episode sacrificed the momentum it built up in return for fan service.

I prefer the first avatar series over this.

Only part I agree with.

Kuriva knew once Korra saved her that she was going to lose. Kuriva finally understood that world needed Korra.

See Kuriva wasn't evil she was just misguided and over confident.

Les-bi-honest. We all wanna see Korra and Asami get together. At least my freaky as did.:takedat::blessed:

If mako and Asasmi died, who da fukk Korra supposed to end up with.:camby: