The Legend of Korra

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nothing they have will ever have as much impact as TLA universe. Avatar literally made Nickelodeon a half decent network. For the past 10 years.

fukk the creators talking about "we moving on to other porjects"

nikka we dont give a FUUUUUCK about any other projects. We wanna see Korra and Asami:wow::takedat::shaq:, Meelo, Tenzin the GAWD, a new villain, The Earth Republic? Mako find himself a thot, Bolin in more movers?:gladbron:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That makes sense. Now for the hard stuff breh.

How would it end? :ohhh: Would one die? Would they co-exist as Avatars.

Would one occupy and keep balance in the spirit world and the other in the human world?

Or would we find a way to end Vatuu's cycle and fuse him back with Raava so there would be one cycle?

I'd go with one being on Earth and one being in the Spirit World but the one in the spirit world is there under the same pretences that Zaheer's in the Spirit World and the one on Earth is left to oversee and deal with all drama that comes with human beings. Thus asking the question "Who's really free?"

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'd go with one being on Earth and one being in the Spirit World but the one in the spirit world is there under the same pretences that Zaheer's in the Spirit World and the one on Earth is left to oversee and deal with all drama that comes with human beings. Thus asking the question "Who's really free?"
But wouldn't that mean that the avatar cycle would continue being split? or would it be for that ONE case where the next avatar just so happened to be a twin?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
But wouldn't that mean that the avatar cycle would continue being split? or would it be for that ONE case where the next avatar just so happened to be a twin?

I'd say it was just split for them since they were twins. The next Avatar would be one but have access to the knowledge and experiences of both the last Avatars. Since they'd be able to truly look at both sides objectively, I guess the personal balance would be restored.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'd say it was just split for them since they were twins. The next Avatar would be one but have access to the knowledge and experiences of both the last Avatars. Since they'd be able to truly look at both sides objectively, I guess the personal balance would be restored.
We should write this us. And send it to them. Like get an actual rough copy and send it out.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
What if they gave us a story line where Zaheer and his goons were successful in kidnapping the Avatar when she was a baby? Showing how they teach, and train the Avatar to believe in his own doctrine and how the events in the history that we know have changed.