The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Rappers fukked it up for everybody.
I think more hypebeasts than rappers though. The rise of social media in general. People buying kicks to take pictures like this and other weird ass shyt
72d42e765dd03c414da8fd148771b07b.jpg

Because I know pre-2009 we could two-three weeks to cop a pair of Jays. I waited like a month to get those 2007 aqua 8s.

All this shyt changed when the SpaceJams dropped in 09. It got bad right there. Motherfukkers just copping kicks to resell them and other crazy shyt. Dudes willing to pay 400 for a pair of Jays that retailed at 180 :blacksnoop:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Then do Vatuu and Ravaa also switch themes from good to evil. Like, Ravaa gets sick of humanity taking advantage of her & starts to persuade the "good" avatar to be more selfish :whew:
I don't know if we can do that. Raava has to be the manifestation of all things good no matter what. If she was going to turn on humans it would have happened already.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Dark Avatar would start off by themselves (or maybe have two bodyguards like how Unalaq had his two children) and as they become good, they get a love interest or have a team. Light Avatar starts off with a team but gradually pushes them away (or pushes everyone away expect their love interest) as they become more evil.
True. And then his love interest finally leaves him which pushes him over the edge for good. they both have to be earth benders correct?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Then do Vatuu and Ravaa also switch themes from good to evil. Like, Ravaa gets sick of humanity taking advantage of her & starts to persuade the "good" avatar to be more selfish :whew:

I think Ravaaa and Vaatu would have to stay consistent. If anything, their connections with their natural Avatars would get weaker and they'd be able sense the other Avatar being drawn towards them.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think more hypebeasts than rappers though. The rise of social media in general. People buying kicks to take pictures like this and other weird ass shyt
72d42e765dd03c414da8fd148771b07b.jpg

Because I know pre-2009 we could two-three weeks to cop a pair of Jays. I waited like a month to get those 2007 aqua 8s.

All this shyt changed when the SpaceJams dropped in 09. It got bad right there. Motherfukkers just copping kicks to resell them and other crazy shyt. Dudes willing to pay 400 for a pair of Jays that retailed at 180 :blacksnoop:

I aint never paid over retail for some Jays. let along some BS quality shyts. :mjpls:

The sneaker game all fukked up. :mjlol::mjlol:

But lets get back on track.:russ:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
True. And then his love interest finally leaves him which pushes him over the edge for good. they both have to be earth benders correct?

They'd definitely have to be Earth benders. Separated at birth, on other sides of the world and non-identical twins (so the potential plot twist isn't obvious from the start).

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
They'd definitely have to be Earth benders. Separated at birth, on other sides of the world and non-identical twins (so the potential plot twist isn't obvious from the start).
Yeah, that should be like found out at the ending of the first book. That they're related, that shyt would drive people insane.

The only hard part would be organizing the time spent on each avatar, because they would both still have to learn all 4 elements. unless we were to do it LOK style when she already knew 3

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yeah, that should be like found out at the ending of the first book. That they're related, that shyt would drive people insane.

The only hard part would be organizing the time spent on each avatar, because they would both still have to learn all 4 elements. unless we were to do it LOK style when she already knew 3

Probably could do it LOK style where they already know 3. It would be difficult to pull but imagine if they didn't know of each other's existence immediately. So like in one person's side of the Earth, they're known as the Avatar and the same goes for the other so they go around learning the elements like everything's normal. They only learn about each other's existence after they've reached a particular level of spiritual maturity & then one of them announces to the world that they are two Avatars.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Maybe they could already be adults or something like that. Think about first we had Aang and he was 13, then Korra was 16. The new avatars could be early 20s.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Probably could do it LOK style where they already know 3. It would be difficult to pull but imagine if they didn't know of each other's existence immediately. So like in one person's side of the Earth, they're known as the Avatar and the same goes for the other so they go around learning the elements like everything's normal. They only learn about each other's existence after they've reached a particular level of spiritual maturity & then one of them announces to the world that they are two Avatars.
I dont know if that would work because one of them is evil from the jump correct? Or is he evil as he matures?

Because the one that has vatuu in him is already evil.

I think no one should know that an Avatar exists and then when its finally time, we find out there's two of them due to some announcement. Like they find out that someone knows that their the Avatar, and then they wait for the announcement, and the person says there are two avatars, which leads them to being just as shocked as everyone else.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I dont know if that would work because one of them is evil from the jump correct? Or is he evil as he matures?

Because the one that has vatuu in him is already evil.

I think no one should know that an Avatar exists and then when its finally time, we find out there's two of them due to some announcement. Like they find out that someone knows that their the Avatar, and then they wait for the announcement, and the person says there are two avatars, which leads them to being just as shocked as everyone else.

Yeah, you're right. One should be evil from the jump and since that's the case, they could be raised in a spiritualistic/occultic environment that's in line with Unulaq's teachings.

Having it be announced to the world as a surprise would be sick 'cause immediately, the Avatars will start questioning which side of the fence they're on since they only know what they've grown up with.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Season finale was alright but it didn't have a big effect on me like TLA did. Tbh I wasn't realing feeling this season at all. The giant spirit vine robot and over emphasis on mech suits made it real corny to me. They made it a little too futuristic for the time setting. Also I really didn't like how the seasons weren't continuous like TLA was, I know nick had something to do with it but it would've have been more interesting seeing a dark avatar/Zaheer team up. The fact that they try to end every villain in one season makes it seem kinda rushed. But other than that it was a good run and i am gonna miss the avatar universe. I think season 1 and 3 of korra were the best.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yeah, you're right. One should be evil from the jump and since that's the case, they could be raised in a spiritualistic/occultic environment that's in line with Unulaq's teachings.

Having it be announced to the world as a surprise would be sick 'cause immediately, the Avatars will start questioning which side of the fence they're on since they only know what they've grown up with.
That makes sense. Now for the hard stuff breh.

How would it end? :ohhh: Would one die? Would they co-exist as Avatars.

Would one occupy and keep balance in the spirit world and the other in the human world?

Or would we find a way to end Vatuu's cycle and fuse him back with Raava so there would be one cycle?