The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Agreed. I think it would be dope

&

I know breh. Lets say there were 4 seasons the same way with Korra.

1st Season: They each believe the other is wrong. Vatuu influencing the Dark Avatar, and Raava influencing the Good One. With their first encounter at the end of the season, with the battle ending in a stalemate.

2nd Season: A war rises due to imbalance and lack of having a fully recognized Avatar. The Dark Avatar slowly starts to see the error of his ways. The Goo Avatar starts to realize his power and how repetitive it is to be good sometimes

3rd Season: You really start to see the shift in personalities from both Avatars. Good Avatar is staring to ignore Raaava bad Avatar is starting to ignore Vatuu.
The Good Avatar is slowly pushing away his friends and family and love interest. The Dark Avatar is doing the opposite.

4th season. They Collide :merchant: For a battle of the world. Raava with the former Bad Avatar and Vatuu with the former good Avatar. All the while trying to stop the War. :wow: :blackbands:

There would be no clear antagonist or protagonist. The fanfare :wow:

The real antagonist would Vatuu and the real protagonist would be Raava:ehh:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This broke as college life aint no joke. I aint got a pair of Jays since my Infared 6s. But fukk it. All that shyt can wait once I get myself a half way decent job.

I'm going back to school in January :to: and which infrared's? The black ones from 09?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Agreed. I think it would be dope

&

I know breh. Lets say there were 4 seasons the same way with Korra.

1st Season: They each believe the other is wrong. Vatuu influencing the Dark Avatar, and Raava influencing the Good One. With their first encounter at the end of the season, with the battle ending in a stalemate.

2nd Season: A war rises due to imbalance and lack of having a fully recognized Avatar. The Dark Avatar slowly starts to see the error of his ways. The Goo Avatar starts to realize his power and how repetitive it is to be good sometimes

3rd Season: You really start to see the shift in personalities from both Avatars. Good Avatar is staring to ignore Raaava bad Avatar is starting to ignore Vatuu.
The Good Avatar is slowly pushing away his friends and family and love interest. The Dark Avatar is doing the opposite.

4th season. They Collide :merchant: For a battle of the world. Raava with the former Bad Avatar and Vatuu with the former good Avatar. All the while trying to stop the War. :wow: :blackbands:

There would be no clear antagonist or protagonist. The fanfare :wow:

Dark Avatar's familiarity with the spirits (due to Unalaq's influence) is one of the triggers that causes him to turn because he sees how positivity improves power and harmony. Meanwhile, the Light Avatar's desire to keep the world in balance (due to Korra's influence) causes him to become jaded due to the corruption in the world :wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nawh, the white "leather" ones from Spring of this year.:snoop:
I try not to really cop new jays anymore. Like not new releases. I learned not to after those "Flu Games" from 09 :scust: fukkin weren't even leather like the OGs, they were this cheap ass suede.

There are no quality with new Jays. People waiting in line for days for kicks don't know that though. I just wanted those History Of Jordans so bad :to:

But as far as any new post 2009 releases? Nah. Quality is terrible.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Dark Avatar's familiarity with the spirits (due to Unalaq's influence) is one of the triggers that causes him to turn because he sees how positivity improves power and harmony. Meanwhile, the Light Avatar's desire to keep the world in balance (due to Korra's influence) causes him to become jaded due to the corruption in the world :wow:
Would that mean two team Avatar's? :patrice:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I try not to really cop new jays anymore. Like not new releases. I learned not to after those "Flu Games" from 09 :scust: fukkin weren't even leather, they were this cheap ass suede.

There are no quality with new Jays. People waiting in line for days for kicks don't know that though. I just wanted those History Of Jordans so bad :to:

But as far as any new post 2009 releases? Nah. Quality is terrible.

Im switching to foams or something. I only got a few Jays, but its plenty of other shyt like KDs and other shyt to hold me down.:yeshrug:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Im switching to foams or something. I only got a few Jays, but its plenty of other shyt like KDs and other shyt to hold me down.:yeshrug:
Agreed, go to foams. Get yourself a pair of pewters or coppers and you'll be fine. Jordan realized people are gonna cop no matter what so hes making them cheaper and cheaper.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Would that mean two team Avatar's? :patrice:

Dark Avatar would start off by themselves (or maybe have two bodyguards like how Unalaq had his two children) and as they become good, they get a love interest or have a team. Light Avatar starts off with a team but gradually pushes them away (or pushes everyone away expect their love interest) as they become more evil.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then do Vatuu and Ravaa also switch themes from good to evil. Like, Ravaa gets sick of humanity taking advantage of her & starts to persuade the "good" avatar to be more selfish :whew: