EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Why are people so stupid :dahell:

And why are we so smart? :win:

One day, the people in control will do these stories the right way :mjcry:

We just created a potential premise for the next series and would that mean that Unalaq is the first in the chain of the anti-Avatar lineage? Both Avatars would have access to Korra and Unalaq for guidance :ohhh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That, and she's come some far emotionally from the first season to the last. I remember when it looked like she was ready to commit suicide in the first season. Like her life had no purpose. I think Season 4, served more as epilogue, and when you look at it that way, it all makes sense. Think back to the ending of season 3, when it ended with Korra just crying. Appearing fragile and broken, and you think about this season, more than anything it was about growth for her. Every season we got a different Korra, and I think that in itself shows the realism of the series. Season one she was assertive and cocky and it ended with her almost killing herself, but having a better appreciation for her spritual connections once she got them back. Season two she was disloyal to a fault, when she left Tenzin to train under Unalaq, ended up losing her connection with Raava too. Season 3 she was almost DESTROYED by Zaheer, and Season 4 she put it all together. She's patient, and compassionate. Yet assertive and vicious when the moment calls for it. She's perfectly balanced now, hence the Book title "Balance". They all took something from her. Amon took her bending and confidence. Unalaq and Vatuu took her connection with her past lives. Zaheer took her physical nature, and state of mind. And by the time she got to Kuvira, she knew how to handle the situation perfectly. As far as growth of a character goes, I haven't seen it handled too much better than it was with Korra. All those losses she took over the course of the series, were indirect wins, and it helped her save the world, and herself.
tumblr_nduoamVDHB1r48t0bo1_500.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
One day, the people in control will do these stories the right way :mjcry:

We just created a potential premise for the next series and would that mean that Unalaq is the first in the chain of the anti-Avatar lineage? Both Avatars would have access to Korra and Unalaq for guidance :ohhh:
Both trying to convince that the other is right, and maybe by the end of the series the Good Avatar would become the Dark Avatar and the Dark Avatar embraces Raava. :ohhh:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Both trying to convince that the other is right, and maybe by the end of the series the Good Avatar would become the Dark Avatar and the Dark Avatar embraces Raava. :ohhh:

And regardless of happens, there always has to be light and darkness otherwise the imbalance will cause rifts in the spiritual harmony between Earth and the Spirit World.

A series where the concept of being a hero is challenged :ohlawd:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And regardless of happens, there always has to be light and darkness otherwise the imbalance will cause rifts in the spiritual harmony between Earth and the Spirit World.

Yall need to contact the shows creators with this concept. Its too good not to share with the world. :banderas:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

:blacklawd: You're a savior breh.

The character development would be :blackblessed: Imagine how crazy it would be to see the "Good Avatar" slowly coming over to the darkside. :wow:

Walking by people who need his help, getting a little more selfish season by season. Shunning people away, and showing a lack of mercy after being how Aang was when he was all "I wouldn't hurt a fly". shyt would be just like Anakin turning into Darth Vader :blackbands:

And the Dark Avatar slowly becoming better. Slowly loving people. Slowly becoming more compassionate while he has the evil lurking inside of him.

:ohhh: *** IDEA **** what if they were twins :damn: separated at birth, one getting Raava, one getting Vatuu :blacklawd:

That imbalance :wow:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

The character development would be :blackblessed: Imagine how crazy it would be to see the "Good Avatar" slowly coming over to the darkside. :wow:

Walking by people who need his help, getting a little more selfish season by season. Shunning people away, and showing a lack of mercy after being how Aang was when he was all "I wouldn't hurt a fly". shyt would be just like Anakin turning into Darth Vader :blackbands:

And the Dark Avatar slowly becoming better. Slowly loving people. Slowly becoming more compassionate while he has the evil lurking inside of him.

:ohhh: *** IDEA **** what if they were twins :damn: separated at birth, one getting Raava, one getting Vatuu :blacklawd:

If knew what goes into creating, I'd say us lot should think about making a fan fiction comic like how some of the guys on DeviantArt do. We've got a solid story here :wow:

EDIT: This would be all be the long term storyline but there would still be events like empire uprisings, war, etc. and the two Avatars manipulate these situations in order to fit their agendas.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Would you play? :lupe:

that storyline was wack bro. I aint got time for some terminator back/in the future BS.:birdman:

but going back in time to visit past avatars in a separate mode could be dope.:myman:

The gameplay you descirbed sounded amazing. I would cop day 1 and play the shyt out of that.:smugdraper:

Them slam dunk Jordans got me feeling some type of Way.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He could be a good little monk like Aang & then start to shun his people for being weak when he realizes he has all the power :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
that storyline was wack bro. I aint got time for some terminator back/in the future BS.:birdman:

but going back in time to visit past avatars in a separate mode could be dope.:myman:

The gameplay you descirbed sounded amazing. I would cop day 1 and play the shyt out of that.:smugdraper:

Them slam dunk Jordans got me feeling some type of Way.

I thought it would be dope to revisit some of the characters we love :win:

Yeah the gameplay would have to be free flowing, we'd have to switch between elements and have complete control in combat situations. THey describe bending as an extension of your body. I'd want to make it feel that way :myman:

Yeah fresh cop from last week :wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I thought it would be dope to revisit some of the characters we love :win:

Yeah the gameplay would have to be free flowing, we'd have to switch between elements and have complete control in combat situations. THey describe bending as an extension of your body. I'd want to make it feel that way :myman:

Yeah fresh cop from last week :wow:
This broke as college life aint no joke. I aint got a pair of Jays since my Infared 6s. But fukk it. All that shyt can wait once I get myself a half way decent job.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If knew what goes into creating, I'd say us lot should think about making a fan fiction comic like how some of the guys on DeviantArt do. We've got a solid story here :wow:

EDIT: This would be all be the long term storyline but there would still be events like empire uprisings, war, etc. and the two Avatars manipulate these situations in order to fit their agendas.
Agreed. I think it would be dope

&

I know breh. Lets say there were 4 seasons the same way with Korra.

1st Season: They each believe the other is wrong. Vatuu influencing the Dark Avatar, and Raava influencing the Good One. With their first encounter at the end of the season, with the battle ending in a stalemate.

2nd Season: A war rises due to imbalance and lack of having a fully recognized Avatar. The Dark Avatar slowly starts to see the error of his ways. The Goo Avatar starts to realize his power and how repetitive it is to be good sometimes

3rd Season: You really start to see the shift in personalities from both Avatars. Good Avatar is staring to ignore Raaava bad Avatar is starting to ignore Vatuu.
The Good Avatar is slowly pushing away his friends and family and love interest. The Dark Avatar is doing the opposite.

4th season. They Collide :merchant: For a battle of the world. Raava with the former Bad Avatar and Vatuu with the former good Avatar. All the while trying to stop the War. :wow: :blackbands:

There would be no clear antagonist or protagonist. The fanfare :wow: