The Legend of Korra

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Korra and Asami been low key feeling each other out since season 1

but man.... Korra hitting the Final Flash :wow: clutch ain't even the word. Girl put in so much work no avatar state :wow: Tenzin was right - she did more in a few years than most Avatars do in a lifetime:mjcry::mjcry:

I'm gonna miss this show. :salute: That's my bisexual, hotheaded, slow-learning, needatoptiersupportingcastatalltimes giaint killing avatar brehs :to:
She's the LeBron James of avatars :wow:
I would have taken that spirit blast or at least try to get Korra to kill me.

Zaheer got it worst. nikka can fly but he in chains for life :mjcry: He also lost all of his homies, he should have gotten bodied too.
He's in chains, but his spirit is free. They already showed this season how he spends most of his time in the spirit world

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Korra isn't the last Avatar. Korra is the last Avatar that will have had a connection to her past lives because Raava was destroyed. There will be another Avatar after Korra, but he/she will only be able to connect with Korra .

Yeah, avatar line only got a reset. Only thing that's different now is that Vaatu will grow WITHIN the avatar cycle every 10,000 years. Nobody talking about that though. :lupe:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Avatar is done Korra is the last Avatar... i forgot what season but her link with the past avatars are gone and from what i heard it also cuts any chance for a new one.
Im pretty sure they there could be more Avatar's after Korra if the writers choose so. If they end up never making another ill be very disappointed.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That's my bisexual, hotheaded, slow-learning, needatoptiersupportingcastatalltimes giaint killing avatar brehs :to:
She's the LeBron James of avatars :wow:

michael-jordan-laughing-gif-i16.gif