tumblr_ngu7ylESsq1rss05ao3_250.gif

tumblr_ngu7ylESsq1rss05ao10_500.gif

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:mjcry::mjcry:

I have no words right now...just finished the finale.

I ain't feel this way watching a show since that Naruto ep where he met his parents :wow:

Or when Itahci UCHGAWD said good-bye to Sauce. shyt had me tearing up a little bit

I'll Always Love You...
sasuke_and_itachi_edo_tensei_by_xxheavengirl0222xx-d6utc2i.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Or when Itahci UCHGAWD said good-bye to Sauce. shyt had me tearing up a little bit

I'll Always Love You...
sasuke_and_itachi_edo_tensei_by_xxheavengirl0222xx-d6utc2i.jpg
I was more in my feelings when Tobi was telling Sasuke about Itachi's real motivations and in the end we see that Itachi told Sauske at the end of their fight (what said was hidden when they originally aired the fight)

*Itachi flicks Sasuke's forehead and smiles*
"I'm sorry Sasuke....there won't be a next time...."

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I was more in my feelings when Tobi was telling Sasuke about Itachi's real motivations and in the end we see that Itachi told Sauske at the end of their fight (what said was hidden when they originally aired the fight)

*Itachi flicks Sasuke's forehead and smiles*
"I'm sorry Sasuke....there won't be a next time...."

The amount of shyt that Madara put Tobi, Sasuke, and the rest of his clan through is ridiculous. I HATED that nikka.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Yo can we please talk about the work that Bolin put in. Most Improved Player award goes to him. When he lifted the big ass building to help everyone get out. Pushing the skyscraper over with the Beifongs. Finally utilizing that lava bending more with the lava shuriken. :salute:

The fight between Kuvira and Korra was sick, but how come Kuvira wasnt as creative this time when fighting Korra? The first time they fought, she had all the little tricks that helped her win, albeit against a weakened Korra, but still. This time she just went head on into the fight. Korra was the one showing more creativity with her bending.

I dont think Kuvira would have gave up that easily. She whole heartedly believed in her cause to the point that she was willing to sacrifice a person that she loved. For her to just turn a complete 180 doesnt seem plausible to me. She would have fought to the death for her cause.
Asami's look as she was ejected out of the mech. :mjcry:

And Korrasami... i thought it would never happen.

funny_scissoring_scissor_me_timbers_poster-p228960809835344000t5ta_400.jpg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yo can we please talk about the work that Bolin put in. Most Improved Player award goes to him. When he lifted the big ass building to help everyone get out. Pushing the skyscraper over with the Beifongs. Finally utilizing that lava bending more with the lava shuriken. :salute:

The fight between Kuvira and Korra was sick, but how come Kuvira wasnt as creative this time when fighting Korra? The first time they fought, she had all the little tricks that helped her win, albeit against a weakened Korra, but still. This time she just went head on into the fight. Korra was the one showing more creativity with her bending.

I dont think Kuvira would have gave up that easily. She whole heartedly believed in her cause to the point that she was willing to sacrifice a person that she loved. For her to just turn a complete 180 doesnt seem plausible to me. She would have fought to the death for her cause.
Asami's look as she was ejected out of the mech. :mjcry:

And Korrasami... i thought it would never happen.

funny_scissoring_scissor_me_timbers_poster-p228960809835344000t5ta_400.jpg

When you think about, it was harder on Asami than her pops. that nikka was in jail for long as hell. Wasnt he fat with Black hair season 1? Now he got all grey hair and he looked a little skinny.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Lets keep the discussion going brehs. We need to support this piffery. fukk all that plastic BS on Tv more shows like LOK are needed here in America. :wow::smugfavre:
True, can we talk about how improved the fukkING FIGHTING WAS. I used to debate about which was better, like raw power bending of TLA or the precision bending of LOK. But man, the LOK style of bending grew on me. Mako's fight scene was incredible. And the Korra v Kuvira was sick too :wow:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
True, can we talk about how improved the fukkING FIGHTING WAS. I used to debate about which was better, like raw power bending of TLA or the precision bending of LOK. But man, the LOK style of bending grew on me. Mako's fight scene was incredible. And the Korra v Kuvira was sick too :wow:

He did not plan on making out of there alive. Until the end he was ready to go out of it meant saving his little bro and his friends Korra and Asami. :wow:

He the real MVP:jawalrus: