The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
What about the Water Tribes and Fire NAtion. I thought that the Tribes were controlled by one King/ruler for each part of the nation. And the fire nation still has the fire Lord, but are they are a royal family or is the fire lord elected?:why:

Please explain.
I recall in Book 2 sometime. Tonraq said that the Northern and Southern tribes were combining and that they'd work together so there'd be no leader.

As for the Fire Nation, I think you're right. But there's no evil there anymore because of the bloodshed from the 100 year war.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I recall in Book 2 sometime. Tonraq said that the Northern and Southern tribes were combining and that they'd work together so there'd be no leader.

As for the Fire Nation, I think you're right. But there's no evil there anymore because of the bloodshed from the 100 year war.

The fire nation learned their lesson. And im pretty sure Zuko put precautions into place that would stop a leader like Ozai, Kuriva, or Unalaq from rising again.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I need to get back to writing. shyt like this just gives me inspiration. :wow:

Real talk. I was talking to a friend of mine today about the themes that TLA, LOK and other animes have addressed and it really is amazing how deep these shows go whilst maintaining the "gloss" of being an animated show. These writers really do outdo themselves.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Nah it was perfect. Korra pretty much said to Kuvira what Bolin said to Mako before

1u4dMiF.gif

Kuvira was never TRULY evil, just misguided. I don't think any of the LOK villians were REALLY evil. Take an Ozai from LOK, that nikka was just evil :blackye: No motives, besides a thirst for power. All of the LOK villains had good intentions, that they went about all wrong.

Amon, wanted equality for everyone
Unalaq wanted to unite the spirit world and the human world
Zaheer wanted freedom and no leaders
Kuvira wanted order and stability

All that brought on by things they went through as a child. Kuvira was more crazy than she was evil. Her parents left her, and in a way, she thought was she was doing was right.
That part is crazy. Most children become orphans in cartoons and comics due to the death of their parents, but Kuvira's parents just gave her up because they didn't want her.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Now she gone rot in jail forever.:to:

I would have taken that spirit blast or at least try to get Korra to kill me.

Zaheer got it worst. nikka can fly but he in chains for life :mjcry: He also lost all of his homies, he should have gotten bodied too.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Real talk. I was talking to a friend of mine today about the themes that TLA, LOK and other animes have addressed and it really is amazing how deep these shows go whilst maintaining the "gloss" of being an animated show. These writers really do outdo themselves.

The amount of shyt the writers got away with this season and last. Killing off three villains back to back to back last season. Then now we got nikkas pops getting killed and Lesbians running around. shyt is crazy.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
The amount of shyt the writers got away with this season and last. Killing off three villains back to back to back last season. Then now we got nikkas pops getting killed and Lesbians running around. shyt is crazy.

They even had Zaheer address the mentally of being a prisoner and what freedom really means. This show really was for us who grew up with the show.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

It shows that the world is moving forward, new boundaries are being broken down everyday. I think LOK will be an important show looking back years from now. They pushed really hard to make it unique and distinctive. I like that they did Korrasami. I really do

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
That part is crazy. Most orphans in cartoons and comics are due to death of parents, but Kuvira's parents just gave her up because they didn't want her.
Just shows LOK pushing realism again. shyt like that happens in the real world. While some of the situations in this show were fantasy, a lot of the themes can be applied to real life.