The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Nickelhoedeon really fukked up by not airing the last year. They did a great fukking job :blacksalute:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Maybe Japan could make their own version? They did an anime for CW's Supernatural. :deadrose:
I just don't know why they wouldn't want to keep going. Im sure if anything it's Nick's lack of support. But as a universe, they layered it so that it could be one of the few animes ( i know lok isnt an Anime :stopitslime: ) that could go on for a long time. SOme shows just get stretched out and the characters become stale, but the fact that a new avatar is born everytime the previous one dies, just means that this universe could (and should) go on longer. I dont know about yall, but this series finale was ridiculous. I mean even the fukking bending was the best I've seen so far in both series. As long as the quality is there, and the fanbase is there, as they have been, why would they stop.

Probably because they felt like Nick burned them. They treated this series like it was nothing, and poorly promoted it too. I wish cartoon network had a way of picking this up, or that they had control of the universe since its original airing. This is a great universe, and one of the better shows on TV period, not just animation.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
QLtlHnw.gif
:mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Who made that?

I hope they expand on Team Avatar dynamic in the comics. Dont tell me Korra just gone through Mako and Bolin to the bushes.
Is this real? :ohhh:

No it's not real, I found it at r/TheLastAirbender. People are going crazy on that subreddit :whew: so much content and discussions right now.

I hope so too. Mako gone be tight he missed out on that threesome tho :wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No it's not real, I found it at r/TheLastAirbender. People are going crazy on that subreddit :whew: so much content and discussions right now.

I hope so too. Mako gone be tight he missed out on that threesome tho :wow:

Thats on his dumb ass. nikka had Asami and fukk her over for a bytch that he knew was too much woman for him. nikka ended up a punk ass police then ended up on WU duties.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Someone link me up. Don't want to watch Nicks fukking commercials

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just don't know why they wouldn't want to keep going. Im sure if anything it's Nick's lack of support. But as a universe, they layered it so that it could be one of the few animes ( i know lok isnt an Anime :stopitslime: ) that could go on for a long time. SOme shows just get stretched out and the characters become stale, but the fact that a new avatar is born everytime the previous one dies, just means that this universe could (and should) go on longer. I dont know about yall, but this series finale was ridiculous. I mean even the fukking bending was the best I've seen so far in both series. As long as the quality is there, and the fanbase is there, as they have been, why would they stop.

Probably because they felt like Nick burned them. They treated this series like it was nothing, and poorly promoted it too. I wish cartoon network had a way of picking this up, or that they had control of the universe since its original airing. This is a great universe, and one of the better shows on TV period, not just animation.

:mjcry: Nick fukked up big time.

And yeah, that reincarnation bit gave the show infinite sequel hooks until the creator/writes decided to end the avatar cycle themselves. There's also that Vaatu plotline that has him growing within the Avatar cycle every 10 thousand years that's just ignored after season 2. So much potential thrown in the bushes.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thats on his dumb ass. nikka had Asami and fukk her over for a bytch that he knew was too much woman for him. nikka ended up a punk ass police then ended up on WU duties.
i could understand leaving Asami for Korra though :patrice: Who doesn't like a powerful woman :manny:

But he was supposed to G that shyt out. fukk both of them at the same damn time.