No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Imma be in the closet watching:datazz:.........for research purposes:whoa:
lurker.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I agree that this didn't feel like a series finale but I laughed my ass off at the end there.

Had to go back and rep u for calling it

There's a big part of the fanbase that wanted it to happen for a long time. They've been teasing and trolling the fukk out of them for a while. This season especially and a bit of the last.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at that (literally) gay ending. This is hilarious.

Anyway, Kuvira the GAWDess-Empress went out so badly. That's a constant in this series though how the villains lose character it in the last episode while they are composed and thought out in every previous ones (Amon did it, Zaheer did it and Kuvira also did). It's a shame because I thought the villains were the main attraction in this series but they always ended up lame. I wish Kuvira would have remained :birdman: in defeat, not apologizing. But it's still a kid show I guess.

And SMH at weak ass Bataar.

You're forget Admiral Zhao. Dude stayed the same till death. Zuko tried to save dude and he stayed :birdman: and let himself get killed.

Now he lost his damn mind wondering some kind of version of hell in the Spirit World for all eternity. :russ: Now that's pretty fukked up for a kids show.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
You're forget Admiral Zhao. Dude stayed the same till death. Zuko tried to save dude and he stayed :birdman: and let himself get killed.

Now he lost his damn mind wondering some kind of version of hell in the Spirit World for all eternity. :russ: Now that's pretty fukked up for a kids show.
I meant Legend of Korra villains.
Villains in ATLA didn't need to get me in the show because the story was nice enough. LOK was great mainly because of the villains IMO (and also the Varrick/Bolin/Meelo comedy) but otherwise even Korra as a character wasn't that nice though she did develop and became more level-headed at the end.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Korra a bytch for letting Kuvira live
OMG!!! THATS HOW YOU DO A fukkING SERIES FINALE!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA MISS THIS shyt :mjcry:

fukk the creators talking about "we moving on to other porjects"

nikka we dont give a FUUUUUCK about any other projects. We wanna see Korra and Asami:wow::takedat::shaq:, Meelo, Tenzin the GAWD, a new villain, The Earth Republic? Mako find himself a thot, Bolin in more movers?:gladbron:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Man, I've given this universe 10 years of my life, and Im so happy they made it. I was a little skeptical about LOK at first, suffering from nostalgia of TLA I suppose. But man, they put it together very nicely. To be a kid for TLA, and an adult for LOK, I couldn't ask for more from a Universe.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
fukk the creators talking about "we moving on to other porjects"

nikka we dont give a FUUUUUCK about any other projects. We wanna see Korra and Asami:wow::takedat::shaq:, Meelo, Tenzin the GAWD, a new villain, The Earth Republic? Mako find himself a thot, Bolin in more movers?:gladbron:
WORD!!!!! I mean shyt, give us something else :to:

I can't tell you how sad I am right now that this shyt is really over :to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I meant Legend of Korra villains.
Villains in ATLA didn't need to get me in the show because the story was nice enough. LOK was great mainly because of the villains IMO (and also the Varrick/Bolin/Meelo comedy) but otherwise even Korra as a character wasn't that nice though she did develop and became more level-headed at the end.

Yeah, I just realized you were talking about TLOK.

:mjcry: I know what you mean though. TLOK main team don't have the charm like the Aang Gang. TLOK had the better action though.

Shame the creators are moving to something else. The series had a universe that could make it like a long running shonen anime.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah, I just realized you were talking about TLOK.

:mjcry: I know what you mean though. TLOK main team don't have the charm like the Aang Gang. TLOK had the better action though.

Shame the creators are moving to something else. The series had a universe that could make it like a long running shonen anime.

Shonen has spoiled us brehs. Im sitting here thinking the show was gone run for 15 years.

Oh well.:mjcry: