The Legend of Korra

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I guess they said, "Well, we probably won't get another series on Nick, so, fukk it..."

If there was any belief that this series might come back, the writers definitely crushed that notion. As progressive as people want to appear, the world isn't ready for same sex relationships in daytime cartoons.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
What the fukk did I just watch:heh:
Kuvira went out like a chump apologizing:snoop: Lost a lot of respect for that character with that.
Also, seemed more like a season finale then a series.
Oh and S3>1>4>2

Korra and Asami keep throwing each other the puss. It's becoming very obvious now.
Called it:pachaha:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Just watched, they did it :shaq:
B5Mv_m9CUAAqbNl.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I honestly hope they don't bog this season down with any korra romance :scust:

mako and korra was a failed experiment even when they were together the relationship just didn't seem genuine:camby:
if they get back together at the end of the series it'll be b/c the writers put themselves in a corner by making mako the only guy other than bolin close to korra's age

asami and korra isnt gonna happen but it's funny seeing the writers put in moments where their relationship could be perceived as being able to turn into something more
:russ:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at that (literally) gay ending. This is hilarious.

Anyway, Kuvira the GAWDess-Empress went out so badly. That's a constant in this series though how the villains lose character it in the last episode while they are composed and thought out in every previous ones (Amon did it, Zaheer did it and Kuvira also did). It's a shame because I thought the villains were the main attraction in this series but they always ended up lame. I wish Kuvira would have remained :birdman: in defeat, not apologizing. But it's still a kid show I guess.

And SMH at weak ass Bataar.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Don't spoil the Naruto stuff for those of us that only watch the anime and don't read the mangas

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
What a great ride going back from TLA to now. I'm truly sad that it's over but :salute: the creators for their work. I hope they come up with some new projects in the future.

Korra the gawdess. :banderas:
The only ship I wanted happening :banderas: :blessed:
Someone needs to gif that final scene of them looking at each other with the :troll: smileys on each of them :mjlol: