The Legend of Korra

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Same reason why I cared about the ship as well, I kinda gave a fukk about the main character. Mako got to do his dirtbaggery in season 2 but his character was hella limited without her which is why I'm glad that ended. Now in season 3 we saw the hints that they Korrasami could be a thing but folks kinda laughed it on/off but in season 4 with that restaurant scene, it definitely hit me with the " :ohhh: yall are really going to go down this road or are yall just going to keep messing with us."
If she were to end up single I was hoping for a time skip to see how things were in the future but this worked out even better...but a time skip would be nice as well.:feedme:
honestly except for the restaurant scene I never really considered anything else to be hints so it was kind of poorly built up for me.
when korra said let's go on a trip alone I was like:why: cus I knew where it was headed.

for my own enjoyment I'm just gonna pretend they realize the relationship isn't gonna work out during the trip and break up:sas2:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
honestly except for the restaurant scene I never really considered anything else to be hints so it was kind of poorly built up for me.
when korra said let's go on a trip alone I was like:why: cus I knew where it was headed.

for my own enjoyment I'm just gonna pretend they realize the relationship isn't gonna work out during the trip and break up:sas2:

Nah breh. They gonna get married, settle down and have beautiful little babies together. :sadbronc:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Korra and Asami been low key feeling each other out since season 1

but man.... Korra hitting the Final Flash :wow: clutch ain't even the word. Girl put in so much work no avatar state :wow: Tenzin was right - she did more in a few years than most Avatars do in a lifetime:mjcry::mjcry:

I'm gonna miss this show. :salute: That's my bisexual, hotheaded, slow-learning, needatoptiersupportingcastatalltimes giaint killing avatar brehs :to:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah breh. They gonna get married, settle down and have beautiful little babies together.
put-that-evil-on-me.gif

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

but man.... Korra hitting the Final Flash :wow: clutch ain't even the word. Girl put in so much work no avatar state :wow: Tenzin was right - she did more in a few years than most Avatars do in a lifetime:mjcry::mjcry:

I'm gonna miss this show. :salute: That's my bisexual, hotheaded, slow-learning, needatoptiersupportingcastatalltimes giaint killing avatar brehs :to:

:salute:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

exactly. you stop 1 warlord and people start thinking you're the gawd of this avatar shyt :camby:

korra stopped a rebellion :smugdraper: the physical manifestation of darkness :ahh:restored the airbending nation :gladbron:beat a terrorist cell:whoo:and she knocked off a warlord on her victory lap :banderas:

goat avatar :blessed:

the supporting cast was clutch too tho:ehh:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
since I'm still up...korra didn't get the kind of epic avatar state moment I was hoping for throughout the entire series.

her's just seems weaker then aang's :patrice: we never had one of those moments where she just gave you a sense of otherworldy dread like there's no one who can match up to her like this
tumblr_mihbbzWwOI1ruepzno4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mihbbzWwOI1ruepzno3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mblpf8I2hJ1r4yo8m.gif

tumblr_m8fcjpKNUo1rbg764o3_500.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
we never had one of those moments where she just gave you a sense of otherworldy dread like there's no one who can match up to her like this
:dwillhuh:

she just went toe to toe with a giant while her people kept getting bodied every 2 minutes. she played the full 48 :whoo: then handed out that work in the cockpit on some green ranger shyt :ohhh:then she holds it down against a spirit bomb :what:brehs :what:

yal seeing this?

:skip:

korra is the president obama of avatars

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:dwillhuh:

she just went toe to toe with a giant while her people kept getting bodied every 2 minutes. she played the full 48 :whoo: then handed out that work in the cockpit on some green ranger shyt :ohhh:then she holds it down against a spirit bomb :what:brehs :what:

yal seeing this?

:skip:

korra is the president obama of avatars

I'm talking about being in the avatar state alone not just general feats:usure:

don't take what I said as hating on korra its just a minor gripe:whoa:

and that scene where she stopped the spirit cannon was extremely nice but it doesn't satisfy what I said.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Think about all the scissoring they're going to be doing while on their vacation. :banderas:

69ing on the spirit flower fields. :takedat:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Yooooooooooooooo :laff:

Words can't describe how much I'm laughing right now. I swear to God I love The Coli. When we were initially talking about the Korra/Asami dynamic, I chalked it up to hilarious fukkery but the writers actually went through with it :deadmanny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yooooooooooooooo :laff:

Words can't describe how much I'm laughing right now. I swear to God I love The Coli. When we were initially talking about the Korra/Asami dynamic, I chalked it up to hilarious fukkery but the writers actually went through with it :deadmanny:
I guess they said, "Well, we probably won't get another series on Nick, so, fukk it..."