The Legend of Korra

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:ohhh: korra is bi

I cant believe she got with asami thought that was a total pipe dream:mindblown:

mako lost big time:mjlol:

the first ep I was kinda mad I thought korra being in the avatar state should be able to easily distract the giant mecha suit by herself. but she barely went into it.
edit: su is so cold man :wow: kuvira looked her in the face and apologized and she's just "your gonna pay for your crimes" :birdman:. its like man didn't you raise her?:heh:

they should have went into kuvira's character and motivations a bit more before the finale.
this season felt like it should have been 20 episodes. they just couldnt fit everything in. that way korra's recovery wouldn't be as annoying for some people, focus on kuvira and the inner workings of the empire during the time she controlled it, maybe have bolin and varrick behind enemy lines longer etc. if there was any season where I think it truly suffered from not being longer its definitely this one.

I wanna talk about korra and asami a little more though cus I truly wasnt expecting it. not just because of the show being on nick but back in s3 they kinda pushed the two of them into friend territory with the car scene and I didn't think they would go back on that. but then the restaurant scene in the beginning made you think.:patrice:

now that it's happened when you think about it asami has been throwing it at korra since the end of s3 :russ:

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:shaq:
I damn near lost my shyt when they went through with this at the end though. Got the shipping that I didn't think they would actually do.
I actually really like korra as a character so for once I actually cared about who a character got with in a show.

I didn't like her and mako together at all so I was glad when they broke up. they should have built up the romanticism between korra and asami instead of the ambiguous situations and scenes they did. I would have vastly preferred she be single at the end but:ehh: I can live with this

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Omg I shouldn't have entered this thread cuz I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.... I only glanced....did my ship win:lupe:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I actually really like korra as a character so for once I actually cared about who a character got with in a show.

I didn't like her and mako together at all so I was glad when they broke up. they should have built up the romanticism between korra and asami instead of the ambiguous situations and scenes they did. I would have vastly preferred she be single at the end but:ehh: I can live with this

Same reason why I cared about the ship as well, I kinda gave a fukk about the main character. Mako got to do his dirtbaggery in season 2 but his character was hella limited without her which is why I'm glad that ended. Now in season 3 we saw the hints that they Korrasami could be a thing but folks kinda laughed it on/off but in season 4 with that restaurant scene, it definitely hit me with the " :ohhh: yall are really going to go down this road or are yall just going to keep messing with us."
If she were to end up single I was hoping for a time skip to see how things were in the future but this worked out even better...but a time skip would be nice as well.:feedme:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:ohhh: korra is bi

I cant believe she got with asami thought that was a total pipe dream:mindblown:

mako lost big time:mjlol:

the first ep I was kinda mad I thought korra being in the avatar state should be able to easily distract the giant mecha suit by herself. but she barely went into it.
edit: su is so cold man :wow: kuvira looked her in the face and apologized and she's just "your gonna pay for your crimes" :birdman:. its like man didn't you raise her?:heh:

they should have went into kuvira's character and motivations a bit more before the finale.
this season felt like it should have been 20 episodes. they just couldnt fit everything in. that way korra's recovery wouldn't be as annoying for some people, focus on kuvira and the inner workings of the empire during the time she controlled it, maybe have bolin and varrick behind enemy lines longer etc. if there was any season where I think it truly suffered from not being longer its definitely this one.

I wanna talk about korra and asami a little more though cus I truly wasnt expecting it. not just because of the show being on nick but back in s3 they kinda pushed the two of them into friend territory with the car scene and I didn't think they would go back on that. but then the restaurant scene in the beginning made you think.:patrice:

now that it's happened when you think about it asami has been throwing it at korra since the end of s3 :russ:

My nikka Im about to cry. When korra was talking with Mako, i was salty as HELL, but then she walked off with Asami into the spirit world. We need some love scenes between them two.

Before any of you nikkas say something yes I am pathetic and yes I am a pervert.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Yeah, they're fukking. :banderas: I called it at the end of season 3.

We're never gonna get to see Meelo conquer the world and rape bytches on some Genghis Khan shyt. :sadbronc:

This season could've easily went twenty episodes. The pacing just felt too quick. They could've done so much more with Kuvira's background.

Varrick and Zhu Li did the thing. :ehh:

Prince Wu giving up the Monarchy for a music career :heh:

Did Jinora do anything useful this season? How she have those tattoos but stays getting outshined by the young god?

Last edited: