The Legend of Korra

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how anyone can top Amon. He was the best and most dangerous fighter plus I think his story was better than anyone elses
Just a personal feeling, it's not a power ranking, it's just who I prefered the most.

But let me elaborate if you want : I prefer Zaheer because I liked the philosophical aspect of the character, he was some kind of evil monk with proper wisdom and knowledge about everything but still with huge humbleness regarding his abilities. I like how he was portrayed as a proper student of the game and how they made him a Guru Lahima follower even though he was already a notoriously known and feared person. Yet, he studied, mastered the fundamentals to become a proper bender. When he fought Tenzin, he recognized him as a real Master and acknowledged his power and superiority (he was getting his ass kicked lol) like a real student of the game would. That's why I liked him. Also I think the "Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind." scene was the most swagged out moment of the show.

I like Kuvira above Amon because I like the calm but deadly persona person she is and how she acts like a chessmaster in politics and even in combat. She perfectly war ready and like Zaheer, she knows when to "let go her earthly tether" to focus on her goal though unlike Zaheer it's because of her coldness not because of some philosophical reason. And I really like her fighting style : thought out, accurate and vicious. She has the best fighting style of the whole series plus I noticed the Mohammed Ali swag when she's fighting :lolbron:

I like Amon too but I just prefer those two :yeshrug:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Can't believe that the series is coming to an end. I'm about to shed some tears.

Korra need to hook up with Asami tho. :shaq:

Wonder if anyone will die. kuriva killed all those guys in the outpost ( I think they were white lotus or RC soldiers). Will Korra have mercy and let her live or will Kuriva be put to sleep. I think she too dangerous to be left alive.

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
Can't wait for the midnight season finale tonight, although it will be bittersweet. :mjcry: ...Can't wait for the DVDs to come out! :russ:

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dang the season finale is already here? I thought there were 2 more episodes, what a crappy way to the end of the avatar universe.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
just seen 11 and I don't think I've anxiously awaited another episode of anything as much as these last two.

Not even the final chapters of Naruto.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the last episode, Kuvira throwing her fiance in the bushes :wow:. That giant mech though with the laser arm :whoo:

Milo not being able to go on the kidnapping mission because of his farts :pachaha:

Varick needs to stop playing around and show Zhu Li the love she wants :sadcam:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Like I said earlier I hope Korra and Asami hook up. :shaq:

Hyped for the finale. Im hoping that Kuriva gets killed. Evil bytch dont deserve to live.:yeshrug: