The Legend of Korra

Daps
first off...

ITS A GUNDAAAAAAAAAAM :bryan: :lupe:

Zhu Li wants dat equality and Varrick still aint get it :russ:even Bolin was like :snoop:

KUVIRA DA GREAT :gladbron: :whoo:

fired a spirit beam point blank at your own fiancee just to ensure victory :banderas: :wow:

im gonna miss the Great Uniter :mjcry:

two eps left brehs next friday

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Man Kuvira straight
2-17-stefan-gets-thrown-into-the-bush-crazy-fruittt.gif
Bateer. She probably didn't even sleep with him.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Definitely wasn't expecting a giant mech :ohhh:

Kuvira mourned for three seconds :mjcry: and immediately threw Bataar in the bushes :birdman: :mjlol:

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't make it out of that blast alive. It'd be a hell of a way to up the emotions for the last two episodes if somebody didn't make it. Hopefully it's not someone I give a damn about, but they've already shown they're not afraid to murk characters, so who knows...:sadcam:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Definitely wasn't expecting a giant mech :ohhh:

Kuvira mourned for three seconds :mjcry: and immediately threw Bataar in the bushes :birdman: :mjlol:

On that note, I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't make it out of that blast alive. It'd be a hell of a way to up the emotions for the last two episodes if somebody didn't make it. Hopefully it's not someone I give a damn about, but they've already shown they're not afraid to murk characters, so who knows...:sadcam:
A hot 3 seconds then she put that boy on mute :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
If they do decide to murk one or more of the central characters, it will be one or two of Su's sons and Mako. Mako is basically useless this season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man they got a BS recap episode in this season? WTF man this is it we don't have time for throwaway episodes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikka u late, we complained about that already :camby:
Yeah I stopped watching after The Battle of Zaofu. I just marathoned the rest and watched up to Operation Beifong. When the story line went away from Kuvira for those three episodes that was a pretty crappy run. It was nice to see Zaheer but the rest of it they could have kept.