The Legend of Korra

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Kyoshi (earth nation origin)) was dat bish...7 ft tall, making islands, and living 230 years and shyt
Took Roku like 20 years to become a fully realized Avatar and ultimately didn't do shyt noteworthy until his afterlife :skip:

Nah, Kuruk was the least noteworthy we've seen. All dude did was coast on the peace Avatar Yangchen started, throwing parties and participating in tournaments. :heh: He's famous for his wife getting kidnapped by a face stealing spirit and he died without being able to :cape: her

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Kuvira :ufdup:

Bataar is going to tell it ALL now! What kind of super p*ssy does she have to make the man turn on his entire family?! I need her secrets, shyt :mjpls:

When I saw that big ass suit :whoo::ooh: :damn:

Korra's maturity this season :blessed: She had good plans this episode, Kuvira is just smarter.

These last two episodes will be :banderas:

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Kuvira :ufdup:

Bataar is going to tell it ALL now! What kind of super p*ssy does she have to make the man turn on his entire family?! I need her secrets, shyt :mjpls:

When I saw that big ass suit :whoo::ooh: :damn:

Korra's maturity this season :blessed: She had good plans this episode, Kuvira is just smarter.

These last two episodes will be :banderas:

Man, that giant mech scene has to be one of their best so far. Takes a bit for this show to genuinely stun me and I played that shyt back 3 times.

Kuvira did what she had to do when the time came. With a 3-second mourning of her love. I'm still like 85% in her camp, though.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
My oh my :banderas:

That Führer of mine :banderas:
The Letzte Bataillon Third Reich shall remain victorious despite any losses :demonic:

Heil, mein Führer........Sieg heil to victory :lawd:

The great uniter.....the hero this show needs :wow:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Kuvira done brought out a gundam/zaku/jager hybrid. The soldiers in that outpost didn't stand a chance.:wow:

I'm still waiting for Korra to finally throw down:beli:
The season has been weird for me. Korra doesn't feel like the main protagonist at times...There are just too many characters in this show. The finale is going to have to bring a lot of bending to make up for the rest of the season.