The Legend of Korra

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
are there really only two episodes left? Does anyone know if the last episode is an hour long?

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
That first scene with the mech. :ohhh:

But yo, If they knew that the giant mech was coming, why the fukk would the ENTIRE army stand in one spot. They just askin to lose. fukkin General Iroh. Should have had smaller platoons hidden in the mountains and shyt. I dont know why they keep tryin to negotiate with Kuvira everytime, just fukking attack her already.

Kuvira is cold blooded. Knew there was going to be a reason that Bataar would choose his Fam in the end.

They should have routed that call to Kuvira through a secondary location. :ufdup:

Thought we were bout to be blessed with some Milo action. The fact that they made a point to turn him down means that we will get his shine next episode. Hopefully...

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
was not expecting a giant mecha suit at all:leon:

kuvira is cold hearted she mourned that boy for all of 3 seconds:mjpls:
My reaction when the Giant mech showed up

RDJ_Woah.gif

I mean as soon as Korra said they were going to try to take out the spirit gun I knew a L was incoming, but i didn't think of that.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My reaction when the Giant mech showed up

RDJ_Woah.gif

I mean as soon as Korra said they were going to try to take out the spirit gun I knew a L was incoming, but i didn't think of that.
lol I thought they were gonna get captured, instead, they got scared off.