The Legend of Korra

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Bolin & Mako the best characters on the show.

But they both kind of terrible when not bouncing off each other.

Also when it comes to women Bolin just gets shyt on without a drop of mercy.

Bolin-Cry-The-Legend-of-Korra.jpg

They lived together, you know he heard his big brother slaying it every night.

Trying to go to sleep under the covers every night like

kqxXPoO.gif

Hopefully he kicks his current one to the curb.

The boy needs a win:to:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolin & Mako the best characters on the show.

But they both kind of terrible when not bouncing off each other.

Also when it comes to women Bolin just gets shyt on without a drop of mercy.

Bolin-Cry-The-Legend-of-Korra.jpg

They lived together, you know he heard his big brother slaying it every night.

Trying to go to sleep under the covers every night like

kqxXPoO.gif

Hopefully he kicks his current one to the curb.

The boy needs a win:to:

Why should he?:dwillhuh: He freakin helped her family get captured, it'll take time for her get over it

Gospel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
6 Mile
Why should he?:dwillhuh: He freakin helped her family get captured, it'll take time for her get over it
:manny:

I'm sick of her.

Her entire family is kind of stupid though.

Her mom just gonna let the world burn while she comfortable.

Lin was so :dahell: in season 2. Just straight ignoring Mako about terrorist attacks in her own city.

And she bytched out her niece over a beef with her mom.

Whole family is sorta :trash:

Rich brats.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching the Wan episodes the other day, and was thinking about how they could further explore past avatars...if Nick gave a damn about the show and its mythology....things such as stand alone tv films, specials, etc. Aang had some interactions with a few, but going further then that and talking about their time as avatar-strengths, weaknesses, toughest battles.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was watching the Wan episodes the other day, and was thinking about how they could further explore past avatars...if Nick gave a damn about the show and its mythology....things such as stand alone tv films, specials, etc. Aang had some interactions with a few, but going further then that and talking about their time as avatar-strengths, weaknesses, toughest battles.
Korra been a fully realized Avatar most of the show and barely goes in to the avatar state or connects with the past avatars.

Whenever ATLA showed clips of past avatars they often were in the Avatar state dominating their opposition with overwhelming power.

It's almost like Korra forgets she can do that.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Korra been a fully realized Avatar most of the show and barely goes in to the avatar state or connects with the past avatars.

Whenever ATLA showed clips of past avatars they often were in the Avatar state dominating their opposition with overwhelming power.

To be fair, she has been suffering from a lot of PTSD due to Zaheer.

But you're right - even before that, she was not one to just pull up the Avatar state that often. Her personality makes her think that she doesn't really need it all that much, I think (at least up until this season) :ld:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
To be fair, she has been suffering from a lot of PTSD due to Zaheer.

But you're right - even before that, she was not one to just pull up the Avatar state that often. Her personality makes her think that she doesn't really need it all that much, I think (at least up until this season) :ld:
yeah she never uses it to the level aang used to. other then her fight with zaheer she never uses it for a whole fight. she'll go into it for a quick boost but she rarely chooses to sustain it.

I remember in her fight with vaatu and unalaq she must have went in and out of it at least five times:dahell:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Actually she can't connect with past Avatars since the end of Season 2. Can't remember exactly why but she permanently lost her connect to past avatars. Something to do with Raava.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Actually she can't connect with past Avatars since the end of Season 2. Can't remember exactly why but she permanently lost her connect to past avatars. Something to do with Raava.
Thats lame...it takes out one of the most interesting parts of the series in my opinion. Aang was supposed to be her mentor and pop in and out like Roku. Hell, even Kyoshi talked to Aang more than Aang was ever shown to talk to Korra

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Thats lame...it takes out one of the most interesting parts of the series in my opinion. Aang was supposed to be her mentor and pop in and out like Roku. Hell, even Kyoshi talked to Aang more than Aang was ever shown to talk to Korra
So not only was Aang a bad dad to Kya and Bumi, he was a bad Avatar to Korra :mjlol:

What a deadbeat :troll: