The Legend of Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zaheer is that nikka. I still think Amon'Amon's story was sad as fukk tho. His death along with his brother was thr most devastating one out of all the deaths in Avatar. In fact, I don't recall any deaths in ATLA. Other than Katara's mom

Yeah, to be fair ATLA didn't have any deaths outside of Jet (minor character) and flashbacks where people died (Roku, Korra's mom, etc.). And so far LoK has only had villains die...Tarrlok/Amon, Unalaq, the Earth Queen, and Zaheer's homies. I agree that Tarrlok/Amon was the saddest. Nobody even cared when Unalaq died. :pachaha:

Episode was aight, but yeah, I'm kind of disappointed we didn't get to see Toph get busy.

Them kids are playing on the wrong person's lawn. :usure: :ufdup:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I agree that hopefully with the poison removed and Korra accepting what happened to her she is ready to move on now. I do appreciate the fact they are showing what the tough battles have done to her.

Dope seeing Zaheer again, brother stays preaching :lawd:. His body may be trapped, but his mind is still free.

Varick is still the funniest character on the show to me, but Prince Wu is on the come up. When he was like anybody know if Kuvira has any allergies :lupe::mjlol:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Korra was talking like a rape victim at first. :merchant:

Bet this power-up will still lead to an L.

Hmmm now that you mention it...Zaheer did put something inside of her against her will. :patrice:

Rape, Hitler, lesbianism, nukes, anarchy etc....low key this series has been having a lot of mature undertones while still coming off as a "kids show" lol.