The Legend of Korra

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats lame...it takes out one of the most interesting parts of the series in my opinion. Aang was supposed to be her mentor and pop in and out like Roku. Hell, even Kyoshi talked to Aang more than Aang was ever shown to talk to Korra

We need at least one scene where Aang talks about the rebirth of the air nation

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last four episode titles are confirmed. We get one episode this Friday, one the Friday after, and then the last two episodes on the 18th. After that, the series will be over. :to:

Final episode titles :sadcam:

#223 "Operation: Beifong"
#224 "Kuvira's Gambit"
#225 "Day of the Colossus"
#226 "The Last Stand"

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
good episode that su v. kuvira fight had me:gladbron:

bolin was a little too over the top for me this episode though. they really went overboard with his reactions:beli:

and the dinner scene legit had me :unsure: in real life(toph got her feelings hurt you could hear it in her voice:pachaha:)

raiko needs to sit down before korra gets on that disrespectful tip again:rudy:
tumblr_n7hn9wUegr1rd0ur6o2_500.gif

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That fight between Su and Kuvira was messed :banderas:

Lin admitting that she has daddy issues and Toph not being able to empathise with her really was a mature scene for a cartoon. I know the writers said that they've aimed this show at the people that grew up with TLA but it still was surprising.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nice episode

"how have you been, mom"
"I told you to never call me that" lol

I thought the Spirits refusing to help Korra was a great. Both scene-wise and story-wise. No matter the intentions, they would used as weapons for Korra or Kuvira. There place isn't to fight. Them helping her would've been cliche....they may even help her if things start to look bleak, so that payoff could be down the road. Either way, I enjoyed that scene the most.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nice episode

"how have you been, mom"
"I told you to never call me that" lol

What the fukk, Toph? She mad at her father??? unintended pregnancy? WTF? Explains how Lin could be so cold to Opal, though. Toph may be a freer spirit than her parents wanted her to be but the Bei Fongs were never warm people to family. That interaction goes above and beyond, though. Can't wait to watch the episode.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That Su and Kuvira fight was nice. I like how Su used that sheet of metal to create armor for herself. If it wasn't for Toph's bad back, Kuvira would've gotten that work.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man, Kuvira is a cool character, but she's not even that strong...

IMO Unalaq > Amon >> Zaheer >>> Kuvira

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man I wanted to see Toph give her that work but good episode. I guess that all we gonna get from Toph. She just too old for this shyt. She will save her family but she could care less about Republic City or the world. That's my GOAT Blind Bandit :wow: