The Legend of Korra

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Korra got the juice again :blessed::lawd:
and it's about time she start handing out these L's to these other nikkas for once. :ufdup:
Was getting tired of seeing her lose for damn near two seasons.:whew:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
zaheer trolled korra hard:mjlol:

korra: Im not afraid of you:hamster:

zaheer: oh really?:troll:

and opal :beli:

she knew he wouldn't say no but ehh it's the fam so she gets a pass:ehh:
Korra: I'm just here to say to your face that I'm not scared of you.:birdman:
Zaheer: ROAR!!!
Korra: :sadcam:
Zaheer: Looks like it didn't work :jawalrus:

Even in chains, this dude still got Korra shook. They try to lock him up physically, so he just spends all of his time in the spirit world. Who woulda thought the greatest monk in the Avatarverse would be a villain.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Korra got the juice again :blessed:
because of Zaheer... that's a hell of a message for a 'kid's show'. He totally let go of all of his hate, he had more faith in Korra than Korra had in herself. He'd make a hell of a teacher. How many messages about 'balance' were there in that meeting between him and Korra?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Zaheer is that nikka. I still think Amon'Amon's story was sad as fukk tho. His death along with his brother was thr most devastating one out of all the deaths in Avatar. In fact, I don't recall any deaths in ATLA. Other than Katara's mom

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: OG Zaheer, its been too long. Yall peepd how he said kuvira needs to be dealt with and how aknowledged that he basically set things up for her rise to power when he offed the earth queen, I hope he bust loose and they fight:mjcry:. Korra u scary ass bytch, man I hope toph fight kuvira since she all up in her swamp, Bolin is a super simp lava bend dat hoe; asami and verrick wrkin together looks like julie has been replaced.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
feel like the air nation/fire nation is seriously fukking up by not taking out kuvira.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
feel like the air nation/fire nation is seriously fukking up by not taking out kuvira.
...which makes sense, in the context of A:TLA. Air Nation just got a nation again by the grace of the spirit world, after every person of Air Nation descent was genocided by the Fire Nation. Fire Nation is on some Japan got spanked by Fat Man and Little Boy and is now a nation of repressed freaks shyt.