The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:heh:ay did you notice how before everyone was urging korra to just go into the avatar state and deal with kuvira and when she finally did they were like

:merchant::whoa:
Yeah that shyt is swole as fukk thats why. :heh:

I wish they showed more multi-element bending outside of the Avatar state.

Has an Avatar ever used multiple elements outside of the Avatar State? Like Water with one hand, and fire with the other?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah that shyt is swole as fukk thats why. :heh:

I wish they showed more multi-element bending outside of the Avatar state.

Has an Avatar ever used multiple elements outside of the Avatar State? Like Water with one hand, and fire with the other?

yeah there's been a couple times where korra has been in a water or air cyclone and firing off other elements

she did it while fighting unalaq too. I don't now if that's what you mean but its the closest thing unless I'm forgetting something:manny:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If the writers really wanted to take it there, they could have another series set in the present time and due to the increase in xenophobia over the years and the the increase in the world's non-bending population, the Avatar and bending in general has become underground (basically Amon's Dream).

However, due to the aristocracy that was once attached to bending, all of the old money and world leaders are benders that use legislations and policies to oppress the other 99%. The Avatar has to be the one to restore balance to the world but due to fear of the unknown and the advancements of technology, they find it quite difficult to make people believers. This causes them to have to take the "destroy to rebuild" route and they crusade against technology and encourage spirituality but this has an opposite effect and actually helps the elite 1%'s cause.

As the series progresses, the Avatar comes to terms with the world's problems and tries to fix things.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
yo :lolbron:
tumblr_ndya2ufOi11rnm9t7o2_500.gif

tumblr_ndya2ufOi11rnm9t7o1_500.gif

tumblr_ndya2ufOi11rnm9t7o3_500.gif

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Was i the only one thinking Toph was gnna show up and rescue Korra and the fam? That shyt would've been EPIC...... It was so hard to watch Korra gettin them beats tho :mjcry:

Brehs, i know its an unpopular opinion but I think we need to lay off of Korra a little. I'm not sure any Avatar has been through as much shyt as her, not to mention she has no connection to her past lives......She's pretty much out here with no one to guide her(until toph). Tenzin has his own issues and insecurities he needs to work out and none of the OG characters about that life anymore. I'm thinking Korra is gnna turn out to be the greatest Avatar(that we know of) when it's all said and done. This girl has been tested both physically and psychologically. If she climbs out of this rut she will be back wrecking shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Was i the only one thinking Toph was gnna show up and rescue Korra and the fam? That shyt would've been EPIC...... It was so hard to watch Korra gettin them beats tho :mjcry:

Brehs, i know its an unpopular opinion but I think we need to lay off of Korra a little. I'm not sure any Avatar has been through as much shyt as her, not to mention she has no connection to her past lives......She's pretty much out here with no one to guide her(until toph). Tenzin has his own issues and insecurities he needs to work out and none of the OG characters about that life anymore. I'm thinking Korra is gnna turn out to be the greatest Avatar(that we know of) when it's all said and done. This girl has been tested both physically and psychologically. If she climbs out of this rut she will be back wrecking shyt.

I think Avatar Wan was the greatest we've seen. Ain't nobody talking about how Vaatu will now grow within the Avatar line?

Wan's prison was the best solution to that until Korra fukked it up. Now every 10, 000 years the spirit and human world gotta clench their ass cheeks because a harmonic convergence can go either way.

Now you got Kuvira trying to make nuclear warheads out of spirit world materials.

And this is the Coli anyway, when someone is taking constant Ls we gotta call it and make fun :yeshrug:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Toph probably knows exactly whats going on tho :ehh:

And I agree with you 100% Korra has been through some shyt, things no other Avatar has had to deal with. She's come very close to defeat and losing everything, more than once. She's been overwhelmed and knocked down so many times but shes The Avatar she can't lose, she has to deal with it. Kuvira is alot like her in that way. Carrying alot on her shoulders, and yeah, she has her victory over Korra and the Earth Empire. But Korra's responsible for the world, she has to put her back in her place. I love rooting for the villain, but having the main character be the underdog like this is all the time reminds me why I started rooting for the bad guy. Victory is only as sweet as the journey is challenging. This season is :lawd:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And as for the Kuvira vs Toph debate. I can't see Toph losing to any earthbender 1v1

Her feel for the earth is too good. Remember Toph could basically feel attacks before they even came. Her daughters use seismic sense for direction, and spying,

Toph used it in battle because she couldn't see at all. She'd know Kuviras moves before they even launched.

@1:53 he moves one foot, and she already knows what to do.
@1:28 she knocks them all down at once.
@2:58 she moves the ground and hits them all while not even moving.

Remind you, she was 11 doing this to some of the best benders in the world.in her prime, so let's say 25. She was probably GOAT

People like to bring up how Toph invented metalbending but never bring up that she learned bending at age 5 to the OG earthbenders, the badger moles. the same way Iroh learned firebending from the Dragons

Earthbending is tied into who she is, it's what gives her sight. She's better at it than anyone who just learns it.

:wow:

But why they have a dude named "The Boulder" talking in third person but is a such a fukking jobber?:russ:
23kdjm8.jpg