The Legend of Korra

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
could you imagine an avatar just laying waste to a city:lupe:

fire raining down, earthquakes and stones, sewer system getting completely destroyed, hurricane wind speeds

the avatar state is extremely powerful when you really sit down and think about it
That would be :merchant: :whoo:. The avatar is like MOother Nature incarnate, & everyone knows you can't fukk with Mother Nature :ufdup:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Suyin Teaching a Young Kuvira how to metalbend
V0ouWoP.png
:mjlol: Bet she's regretting that now

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mooomnooon:

motorcyclles:

If you think that what Zaheer did to Korra in the Book 3 finale was disturbing enough, remember that the Red Lotus tried to kidnap her when she was four. They planned to poison and murder a four-year-old child.

I thought they were going to indoctrinate her in their theology, they only planned killing her after they failed on capturing her when she was young.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Season 4 has been the best season of Korra imo. I actually really didn't like Korra at all until episode two of this season. I feel like every decision she has made has been incorrect, biggest of which was the combining of the spirit and human world.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Season 4 has been the best season of Korra imo. I actually really didn't like Korra at all until episode two of this season. I feel like every decision she has made has been incorrect, biggest of which was the combining of the spirit and human world.
it's not a bad or good decision in my opinion time will tell

it's been 10,000 years maybe she feels spirits and humans can get along and if they cant she can always do what Wan did and seperate them again. I don't see anything wong with at least giving it a trial run

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was i the only one thinking Toph was gnna show up and rescue Korra and the fam? That shyt would've been EPIC...... It was so hard to watch Korra gettin them beats tho :mjcry:

Brehs, i know its an unpopular opinion but I think we need to lay off of Korra a little. I'm not sure any Avatar has been through as much shyt as her, not to mention she has no connection to her past lives......She's pretty much out here with no one to guide her(until toph). Tenzin has his own issues and insecurities he needs to work out and none of the OG characters about that life anymore. I'm thinking Korra is gnna turn out to be the greatest Avatar(that we know of) when it's all said and done. This girl has been tested both physically and psychologically. If she climbs out of this rut she will be back wrecking shyt.
Let's not forget what Aang had to go thru now:usure:
  1. Gets caught it a big ass storm that causes him to be frozen for 100 years
  2. Wakes up to find out all his ppl have been exterminated. That's like you waking up after being frozen for 100 years and you're the only black guy left in the world and the world his being run by the KKK:sadcam:
  3. Basically has to go up against the world.
  4. Gets effed up by lightening during the avatar state.
  5. Has to face the fire lord during the comet (stronger than anyone Korra has faced not counting the monster mash in season 2:mjlol:)
Then we gotta think about what Aang had to face POST series one
  1. Establishing solid governments
  2. Unification of said governments
  3. Going through advanced aging and poor health due to his hibernation
  4. Restarting the air bending linage
Korra has gone through a lot but a lot of it saw self caused. Plus a lot of it was BS. No way that nikka from last season should have been close to has strong as he was:stopitslime:. An air bender for like a week and already a full master:dahell:? The writers need to miss me with that:camby:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
it's not a bad or good decision in my opinion time will tell

it's been 10,000 years maybe she feels spirits and humans can get along and if they cant she can always do what Wan did and seperate them again. I don't see anything wong with at least giving it a trial run
I didn't like how she went about doing it. Think about if you are the ppl. This one 16 year old broad just basically opened a new dimension with spirit creatures and shyt. With huge wild vines wrecking buildings and sh1t and she doesn't even consult us:why:? I'd be hella pissed. She was literally like "we're doing this cause I said so. If you don't like it tough break:yeshrug:". Very dictator like imo. Too big of a decison to just do with no warning