The Legend of Korra

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Kuvira is so sexy with her hair down brehs :noah:

I mean these debates are good but come on. Korra is getting that work because she is supposed to get the work. How else do you keep a story going. Its the same with all stories like this. Look at Goku, he will get that work until the last minute. Its all paft of plan. Its so predictable. We all know how this gonna end... Korra will defeat Kuvira plain and simple.

Toph would have definitely giving her that work. Especially on ground. That fight was so predictable... it was underwhelming and lazily written.

Korra gonna fukk around and have to energy bend again like Aang did to Ozai. I'm seeing parallels with this season and Book 3 from ATLA . If they do end it like I'll be pissed.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
He was in the Avatar State and she STILL shot him down :what:
Because Aang was going so damn slow in the air he left himself vulnerable. Azula was just smart enough to attack instead of just wait and get that work.

The Avatar State Aang went into when he fought Ozai would have given Azula that work.

Azula was ruthless and didn't give a fukk.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Act like Katara wasn't scary as fukk when her and Zuko went out to find her mother's killer.

Katara driven by rage and anger is not something to fukk with.

Her instints when it came to protecting the ones she cared about were what made her strong.

She held her own against Azula in Book 2 at the end until Zuko interfered.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

What if the show ends with Avatar cycle getting bodied permanently? I just don't see the avatar cycle going on and on especially with how good the tech is getting. It's gonna get to the point where an Avatar isn't enough.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

What if the show ends with Avatar cycle getting bodied permanently? I just don't see the avatar cycle going on and on especially with how good the tech is getting. It's gonna get to the point where an Avatar isn't enough.
They dont have the balls to do that

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

No. As long as there are benders, you'll need an Avatar. Especially with how powerful metalbending is getting. Tech can be destroyed pretty easily.

Hypothetically, an Avatar in OUR TIME, in OUR WORLD, would be unstoppable.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

naw breh the avatar state is on a whole nother level. suyin asked korra to go into the avatar state and decimate kuvira's army and she would have been able to if she wanted to do it. :usure:

tech isn't gonna advance enough to where an avatar can get bodied like that. they could just make an elemental shell like aang used to and do massive damage

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No. As long as there are benders, you'll need an Avatar. Especially with how powerful metalbending is getting. Tech can be destroyed pretty easily.

Hypothetically, an Avatar in OUR TIME, in OUR WORLD, would be unstoppable.

could you imagine an avatar just laying waste to a city:lupe:

fire raining down, earthquakes and stones, sewer system getting completely destroyed, hurricane wind speeds

the avatar state is extremely powerful when you really sit down and think about it

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
could you imagine an avatar just laying waste to a city:lupe:

fire raining down, earthquakes and stones, sewer system getting completely destroyed, hurricane wind speeds

the avatar state is extremely powerful when you really sit down and think about it

:lupe: and an Avatar that knows Metalbending on top of that, would be UNSTOPPABLE. There would be no way to destroy a perfectly skilled Avatar that knows all the subskills of bending (blood bending, metal bending, lava bending etc)

The Avatar state could probably destroy a city in a matter of minutes.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:lupe: and an Avatar that knows Metalbending on top of that, would be UNSTOPPABLE. There would be no way to destroy a perfectly skilled Avatar that knows all the subskills of bending (blood bending, metal bending, lava bending etc)

The Avatar state could probably destroy a city in a matter of minutes.
:heh:ay did you notice how before everyone was urging korra to just go into the avatar state and deal with kuvira and when she finally did they were like

:merchant::whoa:
tumblr_nenz4rwiYq1ro0n55o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:heh:ay did you notice how before everyone was urging korra to just go into the avatar state and deal with kuvira and when she finally did they were like

:merchant::whoa:
Kuvira was about to get that work. But of course the cliches plays in and Korra's still dealing with turmoil from the past blah blah blah.

I was hoping she start working her to the point the Army interfered but it was the other way around.