The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:duck: :duck: :duck:

She was losing to Zuko and had to resort to attacking a bystander to distract him.

And no, Azula isn't THAT unstoppable. She's one of the top firebenders sure, but Toph in her prime, Kuvira, Unalaq, Amon, Zaheer, P'Li, Ghazan, etc. could probably give her that work. Maybe even Suyin and Lin.
Breh I think you are severely under rating Azula. When she fired the bolt at Katara, she was already off her game and obsessed with being fire lord. Before that, she was taking Aang and Katara on at the same time, a couple of times.

Zuko only stood a chance once he learned bending from the dragons, And once she had gone crazy, before that, she was always giving Zuko that work Even Iroh tried to tell him to fall back.

Azula at her best is probably the 3rd best firebender in both series.

After Ozai and Iroh, and before Zuko.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh I think you are severely under rating Azula. When she fired the bolt at Katara, she was already off her game and obsessed with being fire lord. Before that, she was taking Aang and Katara on at the same time, a couple of times.

Zuko only stood a chance once he learned bending from the dragons, And once she had gone crazy, before that, she was always giving Zuko that work Even Iroh tried to tell him to fall back.

Azula at her best is probably the 3rd best firebender in both series.

After Ozai and Iroh, and before Zuko.

I gotta agree with this. Azula staved off the entire Aang team and Zuko by herself that one time and she even managed to escape their combined attacks at her while cornered.

She's shown enough agility/evasiveness to be able to dodge Kuvira's attacks. Also Azula is notorious for fighting dirty.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I gotta agree with this. Azula staved off the entire Aang team and Zuko by herself that one time and she even managed to escape their combined attacks at her while cornered.

She's shown enough agility/evasiveness to be able to dodge Kuvira's attacks. Also Azula is notorious for fighting dirty.
Look breh Aang is a master airbender at this point, and a pretty good waterbender and a novice earthbender. Still was getting that work. Look at the agility and speed. At 40: she hits a split and dodges a big ass boulder. Look at :56 how she does some flip spin attack. The power behind that shyt was enough to break through his barrier and knock him back.Look at the size of the flame. And that's with no Sozins' comet
at 49: she's kicking away rocks. Remind she's not even an earthbender :snoop:

Look at the power of her attacks :snoop:

Azula's style is like a hybird of both series. She has the precision and accuracy of the LoK benders with the raw power and ability of the TLA benders.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We haven't seen Kuvira fight one Master Bender...now she beating Azula???

Kuvira beat a :flabbynsick: korra...When Azula almost ended the whole Avatar series with one lightening bolt shot...

Azula>>>>> Kuvira (until she beat somebody not :flabbynsick:)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
xu4n7plefkdjscl3zjx2.png

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My girl Korra getting mollywopped :mjcry:

My girl Kuvira with the DUB YUH:smugdraper:

I love a good villain :ahh:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:duck: :duck: :duck:

She was losing to Zuko and had to resort to attacking a bystander to distract him.

And no, Azula isn't THAT unstoppable. She's one of the top firebenders sure, but Toph in her prime, Kuvira, Unalaq, Amon, Zaheer, P'Li, Ghazan, etc. could probably give her that work. Maybe even Suyin and Lin.

She wasn't losing to Zuko, they were pretty much at a stalemate. And the lightning challenge was coming and she decided to direct it at Katara instead rendering Zuko helpless. Even in her crazed state she still managed to basically beat Zuko, And it took one hell of a gamble by Katara to ultimately stop Azula.

Keep in mind throughout the entire TLA, Azula was given everybody that work even Aang in his Avatar state.

I think you may need to go back and watch TLA. Azula was the very definiton of a prodigy, and keep in mind she was still a kid herself at the time. You're kidding yourself if you think any of the names you listed would have stopped her. Toph(in her prime) is the only person I'd give a chance but I'd still bet on Azula.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She wasn't losing to Zuko, they were pretty much at a stalemate. And the lightning challenge was coming and she decided to direct it at Katara instead rendering Zuko helpless. Even in her crazed state she still managed to basically beat Zuko, And it took one hell of a gamble by Katara to ultimately stop Azula.

Keep in mind throughout the entire TLA, Azula was given everybody that work even Aang in his Avatar state.

I think you may need to go back and watch TLA. Azula was the very definiton of a prodigy, and keep in mind she was still a kid herself at the time. You're kidding yourself if you think any of the names you listed would have stopped her. Toph(in her prime) is the only person I'd give a chance but I'd still bet on Azula.

Azula was losing to Zuko in the Agni Kai, that's why she had to resort to cheating (yes, firing at a noncombatant is cheating). That was pretty clearly shown.

Now would the fight have gone differently if Azula wasn't going crazy? Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that she was shown to be losing and had to play dirty.

Also, yes, Azula was giving lots of people the work during the series, but let's be honest...she wasn't exactly fighting masters. Lots of people would be able to give 12-year old Aang (who hadn't even learned Earthbending and Firebending) the work. Sure, she was a prodigy but she was still fighting kids who were not, she never fought anybody (outside of Avatar State Aang) on the level of Amon or Kuvira. And while she did manage to take out Aang in the Avatar State, let's not act like it wasn't a cheap shot from behind. Sure, it's impressive in terms of smarts and ruthlessness, but let's not pretend like she's out here fighting the Avatar state head up.

Azula to be honest is one of my favorite characters, but she's not as unbeatable as yall think. She's a prodigy but there are other prodigies in the world. Noatok (ie. Amon) was a waterbending prodigy, Toph was an earthbending prodigy, Kuvira is a metalbending prodigy. etc.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Azula was losing to Zuko in the Agni Kai, that's why she had to resort to cheating (yes, firing at a noncombatant is cheating). That was pretty clearly shown.

Now would the fight have gone differently if Azula wasn't going crazy? Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that she was shown to be losing and had to play dirty.

Also, yes, Azula was giving lots of people the work during the series, but let's be honest...she wasn't exactly fighting masters. Lots of people would be able to give 12-year old Aang (who hadn't even learned Earthbending and Firebending) the work. Sure, she was a prodigy but she was still fighting kids who were not, she never fought anybody (outside of Avatar State Aang) on the level of Amon or Kuvira. And while she did manage to take out Aang in the Avatar State, let's not act like it wasn't a cheap shot from behind. Sure, it's impressive in terms of smarts and ruthlessness, but let's not pretend like she's out here fighting the Avatar state head up.

Azula to be honest is one of my favorite characters, but she's not as unbeatable as yall think. She's a prodigy but there are other prodigies in the world. Noatok (ie. Amon) was a waterbending prodigy, Toph was an earthbending prodigy, Kuvira is a metalbending prodigy. etc.

1) Of course the fight would have went differently if she didn't have a mental breakdown. Even Zuko could tell.
2) Ang did learn Earthbending when he went up against Azula
3) Ang, Toph, and Katara aren't prodigies? :what:
4) No one said Azula is unbeatable, but she'd definitely smash Kuvira imo.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Breh all those kids were prodigies. Aang, Toph, Katara and Zuko(he just wasn't as good as Azula). And its not like she was a grown adult facing kids, she was a kid herself, now imagine what she would have grown into.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1) Of course the fight would have went differently if she didn't have a mental breakdown. Even Zuko could tell.
2) Ang did learn Earthbending when he went up against Azula
3) Ang, Toph, and Katara aren't prodigies? :what:
4) No one said Azula is unbeatable, but she'd definitely smash Kuvira imo.

I already said Toph was a prodigy right in that same post. :what:

Katara is debatable since there weren't many other Waterbenders to compare her to, but I think a lot of Waterbenders in LoK seem stronger than her. Aang was still pretty new at Waterbending and Earthbending when he fought Azula and hadn't learned Firebending yet.

My point is that Azula is not the only bending prodigy in the show, and that the people she was fighting were relatively young and inexperienced. Some of the older more seasoned Benders in Legend of Korra should be able to take her or at least give her a lot of difficulty.