The Legend of Korra

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
She lied to Lin because she was right. It's the Avatar's duty to maintain order and to take on the biggest objectives. Had she listened to Lin and Korra went back to Republic City. Zaheer would have won, and would have never been stopped.

We don't know what happens yet. We'll have to wait until Friday.
:ehh: true

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
korra needs a W in the worst way right now :mjcry:

she got suplexed into the ground and everything.

she had me like
throw-the-damn-towel-o.gif

on another note varrick's voice actor is top notch he and bolin have a nice chemistry going in their scenes:russ:

and bataar finally showed a little bit of personality on the train Edit: and how did this dude not have a good relationship with any of his family?:aicmon:

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I don't know what to say. Great episode though.

Varrick is so smart :wow:

I hate/love Kuvira 100% now.

Korra needs to wake the fukk up.

Bataar is a fukking simp, beta nikka who went against his blood for a bytch.

Meelo is a G as always :wow:

Great episode. Korra fought like shyt though

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:flabbynsick: Korra keeps on talking L's Zaheer fukked her over mentally:banderas:
They all did a number on her . Amon, Unalaq, Zaheer. They all fukked her up mentally in some way. She ain't even got the past Avatars to help her though it. No Kyoshi, No Roku . No AAng. No one to really teach or show her anything. She's on her own and at her weakest.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I don't know what to say. Great episode though.

Varrick is so smart :wow:

I hate Kuvira 100% now.

Korra needs to wake the fukk up.

Bataar is a fukking simp, beta nikka who went against his blood for a bytch.

Meelo is a G as always :wow:

Great episode. Korra fought like shyt though
I actually wasn't expecting the avatar sprirt manifestation to show up again:lupe:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:mjcry:

Watching Korra get her ass beat was soul crushing. I don't know how she'll ever make it back to 100%.

The reappearance of her spiritual doppelgänger though:lupe:. I didn't expect that

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:mjcry:

Watching Korra get her ass beat was soul crushing. I don't know how she'll ever make it back to 100%.

The reappearance of her spiritual doppelgänger though:lupe:. I didn't expect that
I had a feeling she was going to be outclassed.

I noticed they slowed down the animation too. Maybe alluding to the fact that Korra isn't 100% at the moment. The animation was CLEARLY slower than what we're accustomed to seeing in the Avatar series.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
How many L's can Korra keep taking :mjcry:

The writing has been exceptional this season. I won't lie, I'm rooting for Korra more than I was in the previous seasons because it's so hard to watch her being a broken woman like this :mjcry:

Varrick is an awesome character. They've written him perfectly so we get to see the perfect balance of his humour and ingenious.