The Legend of Korra

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I think ruling an entire people goes against everything she stands for anyway. If you remember the flashbacks from the episode "Old Wounds", Suyin believed in freedom and individuality. She hasn't changed that much and her philosophies are literally the opposite of Kuvira's. That relationship was doomed from the get-go.

I wasn't really surprised she changed on him. She done put him with mad shyt. Working her like a slave for 3 seasons now. "Zhu-Li, do the thing" :heh:

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao1_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao2_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao3_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao5_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao4_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao6_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao7_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao8_250.gif

tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mwzmy7UNKq1rss05ao10_r1_250.gif

shyt was executed and written so well :banderas:
I never realized how often Zarrick told Zhu Li to "do the thing" :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I really hope they go into an orgin story for Kuriva 'cause as you said, her philosophy is a total contrast from Suyin's so it would be interesting to see how she managed to come up the ranks like she did and have such a close relationship with Suyin.
I think Suyin said she was an orphan or something, and that she was a natural leader, and really smart.

But you know how the opportunity of power changes people.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If I had to guess? Assuming they were life long friends.

Aang Died at 66 (166 really)
Sokka they never mention his age, but he's dead too in Korra.

Toph is 86 in Korra.

So she hasn't spoken to Aang in at the very least 20 years.

It was said that Sokka lived for like 6 more years after Aang died.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If I had to guess? Assuming they were life long friends.

Aang Died at 66 (166 really)
Sokka they never mention his age, but he's dead too in Korra.

Toph is 86 in Korra.

So she hasn't spoken to Aang in at the very least 20 years.

Yep.

Sokka was still alive when the Red Lotus tried to kidnap Korra as a kid (when she was 4) so he outlived Aang. Katara and Zuko are still around, kinda curious as to whether any of them have spoken anytime recently. :to:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
It was said that Sokka lived for like 6 more years after Aang died.
Oh, I didn't catch that. So they all lived relatively long lives. I know Kyoshi lived to be like 200 and something though. Aang's time in the iceberg caught up to him later in life.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yep.

Sokka was still alive when the Red Lotus tried to kidnap Korra as a kid (when she was 4) so he outlived Aang. Katara and Zuko are still around, kinda curious as to whether any of them have spoken anytime recently. :to:

Me too :mjcry:

I wish we had some info backing the Aftermath of The Hundred Year War being over. They do some story telling in the comic books, but it isn't enough.

Toph seems hurt :mjcry:

Zuko seems scarred too. Emotionally.

All that shyt must have really taken a toll on the Gaang :mjcry:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Korra can't even win in negotiations :mjlol:
2 seasons ago, she would have flat out tried to murk Kuvira. I like the approach she took. Plus she doesn't know how evil Kuvira really is yet. Remember, the only encounter Korra has had with her is the one that took place immediately after the situation with Zaheer, when Kuvira saved her father's life.

She doesn't look at Kuvira the same way the other characters do yet. She was gone for 3 years.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Really the second season of Korra should have never happened or they should have found some way to lump it together with the first. This third and fourth season have really been hitting a stride and we're about to run out of runway.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Really the second season of Korra should have never happened or they should have found some way to lump it together with the first. This third and fourth season have really been hitting a stride and we're about to run out of runway.
I've been alright with every season. I thought they were all good. The episode in the second season that tells Wan's story is one of the best episodes in either series. Book 1 was originally supposed to be a mini series, and the end of Korra. Hence why it ended the way it did. Then they got picked up for Book 2 which was good. Book 3 was great. And Book 4 is turning out to be great too.

Each book of LOK, they took something from Korra and she had to grow.

Amon took her bending.
Vatuu took her connection with the other Avatars.
Zaheer took her body, her mind and her soul.
Kuvira is looking evil as shyt too.

LOK is going to end the series right. Believe me. This is it for the Avatar series as a whole. They'll want to get it right.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Yo, props to Zhu-li for having fight in her. I think she bout to try to take down Kuvira from the inside. Shes more cunning than Varrick and Bolin right now.

Suyin and the twins bout to try some seal team 6 type shyt on Kuvira. They gonna get captured and now Korra and the rest of the team is the last line of defense.

Asami's father is going to be key in developing tech to fight against the spirit vine weapon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've been alright with every season. I thought they were all good. The episode in the second season that tells Wan's story is one of the best episodes in either series. Book 1 was originally supposed to be a mini series, and the end of Korra. Hence why it ended the way it did. Then they got picked up for Book 2 which was good. Book 3 was great. And Book 4 is turning out to be great too.

Each book of LOK, they took something from Korra and she had to grow.

Amon took her bending.
Vatuu took her connection with the other Avatars.
Zaheer took her body, her mind and her soul.
Kuvira is looking evil as shyt too.

LOK is going to end the series right. Believe me. This is it for the Avatar series as a whole. They'll want to get it right.
the third and fourth seasons are far better than the second and just a bit better than the first. As far as I'm concerned. the first season should have been the third. the second season should have been the fourth and the last season to tie it all together with the red lotus. They could have found a way to have the first half of season one end with the spirits getting out. Amon could have been skipped entirely since he was nobody anyway.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I still find it hard to be totally against Kuvira at this point :manny: