The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (PC, Switch, PS5, PS4) (July 7, 2023)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You def should take breaks and take your time.

You pretty much can take a break in between any game in this series outside of after Sky FC, CS 1 or CS 3.

Sky 3rd, Azure and Reverie are sequels where I would recommend using as a break point after finishing rather then their predecessor but not a big deal.
I have sky and haven't really cracked into it once I found out how damn big this series was and I can see myself getting hooked on it pretty easily.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really fukked these western releases up for at least, other jrpgs drop around the same time as these that are a lil more fresh :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have sky and haven't really cracked into it once I found out how damn big this series was and I can see myself getting hooked on it pretty easily.
I would go as far as to say it’s a good idea not to play any of these games close together. These games have a very ridged structure to them for the most part and it’s very easy to burn out on them.

Several of the games end very abruptly on cliffhangers but you’ll often find that in the next game the plot de-escalates right away. The worst offenders are Trails in the Sky, Trails of Cold Steel, and Trails of Cold Steel III.

I would go as far as to say Cold Steel III is probably the most brutal cliffhanger I’ve ever seen in any media.

I think a good pace is no more than one of these games a quarter. Having played Zero and Azure back to back by the time Azure ended I was done.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't play games with Rean anymore, fukk that guy. Lloyd being in this doesn't even make me what to play it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Rean, Lloyd and???
I mean it's a spoiler. But him and the new characters are the highlight of the game.

You’ve played this?

I haven’t but I’m pretty sure what he said applies directly to the third protagonist
Played it like over a year ago with Zero Field subs which are good subs.

But the 3rd route and mc is a significant spoiler and it is hard to talk about anything about them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean it's a spoiler. But him and the new characters are the highlight of the game.

Played it like over a year ago with Zero Field subs which are good subs.

But the 3rd route and mc is a significant spoiler and it is hard to talk about anything about them.
Whatever people do I suggest they not go on the site Behind The Voice Actors and look up this game because the spoiler is out in the open there. At the very least don’t look at the last voice actor of the main cast.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We like 9 days away. Too bad this. Comes out on the 4th of July week. Might have taken release day off for it but that's full.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Avoid the Switch version apparently. Runs bad.

We mainstream now?

Last edited: