The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (PC, Switch, PS5, PS4) (July 7, 2023)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Jusis is such side character but always talking shyt to his older more accomplished brother lol....

Am on to the finale..sadly am gonna end up replaying the older games again..I got that itch

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finally beat it..loved the last 2 acts and the ending..not sure why some of u uppity nikkas didn't like it but hey:yeshrug:better than zero,cs1 and 2

Too many characters to juggle but really,C's story was great and his character developed towards the end.

Though I feel that the rean's part at the end is similar to that of Noah's from Xenoblade 3..if u know u know lol.. different choices,.....etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally beat it..loved the last 2 acts and the ending..not sure why some of u uppity nikkas didn't like it but hey:yeshrug:better than zero,cs1 and 2

Too many characters to juggle but really,C's story was great and his character developed towards the end.

Though I feel that the rean's part at the end is similar to that of Noah's from Xenoblade 3..if u know u know lol.. different choices,.....etc
Why is the singularity in the form of a cute anime girl though?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

C's crew is the best part about Reverie. Especially if yo uread Swin and Nadia's backstory in CS 4. (I swear why they put their backstory in a book. :snoop: ) I'll do admit this is the first game after CS 1 that did good with Rean imo. Breh finally learned the lesson he was supposed to learn 3 games ago.

Btw don't forget to do the 3 events you unlock after you beat the game. They provide lil preview of what is to come in the next game.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
C's crew is the best part about Reverie. Especially if yo uread Swin and Nadia's backstory in CS 4. (I swear why they put their backstory in a book. :snoop: ) I'll do admit this is the first game after CS 1 that did good with Rean imo. Breh finally learned the lesson he was supposed to learn 3 games ago.

Btw don't forget to do the 3 events you unlock after you beat the game. They provide lil preview of what is to come in the next game.
Yes definitely doing the post game stuff

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
C's is the best part about Reverie.
Fixed that for you. They evolved that character so well in this game. The characters around them served that purpose. Can't wait for Farewell O Zemuria for what I anticipate to be their return.