The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
The book storyline is done so I guess there winging it now lol

I aint fukk with Lost and the early writing of the show has me sus but I feel the actors grew into there roles after episode 4 n can prolly keep me watching next year

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The book sounds kind of wack to be honest, so I'm excited to see what Lindelof does with it now that he has a clean slate.

Of course, it could be a disaster in the making:lolbron:

Kind of hope that the book writer keeps his paws off of next season. The story he told is over. No matter what anyone says about Lindelof's plot failures, the guy knows how to write characters very well.

I'm hoping he can pull of a few good seasons before it starts to tank. I have my doubts though.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
loved the finale but im not sure about where they are gonna go from here. honestly the show could end right now and it would feel right

edit: that was the book right? its safe to read the book now?

I feel the same way!! They should leave it here and not wing it. If they do that then :huhldup:

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
First of all. ELVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second of all...That was one of the most depressing and creepiest hours of television.

My heart broke when Nora saw the replicas of her family in the kitchen. That was just some sick shyt!

What was even sicker was Patti getting on Kevin's lap. Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt is a true friend

As for what Kevin wished for...I think he just wished for his family to be safe.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I was shytting on this show in the beginning, but it just fell into place perfectly. Glad I stuck around.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:patrice: this show really pulled me in and i watched every minute of it. im gonna watch season 2 and then 3 if the story stays good.

that said, this shyt is still confusing yet intriguing. i have a totally different feel watching this show than any other show i have ever watched.

the finale was solid tho. cant wait to see what direction they take the show in.

Last edited:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
amazing finale. now to wait a year. wayne came through IMO. i think wayne was/is legit. this aint the last of him. he gave officer doofy hisfamily back:ohhh::salute:

i dont want to wait a year :damn: