The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjlol: My lil brother mad ass fukk, he talmbout getting tricked into another plotless tv show. So I watched the finale:kira: As that crazy cac cop starts to explain what Patti was talking about, he starts sobbing about missing his family. Nice one writers.:kira: Its happening again

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so is holy Wayne a fraud or not? chief got his wish, his family back
Wayne's a fraud.

Not only was the chick's baby a girl, but Nora pretty much said in that letter she was still miserable.

Even if the assumption is that Kevin wished for his family back, the only one that came back was Jill.

His ex is trying to figure out what to do and Tommy's weird ass dropped off the baby and is probably gone again.

Last edited:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Well after two months of y'all constantly saying shyt was about to hit the fan it finally did :dead:

Great finale but I don't know if I'll watch week to week next season.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am bummed that Holy Wayne is dead and gone. Paterson Joseph played the fukk out that part.
He was an actual Magical Negro who didn't piss me off...that is some progress and then they kill the brother.
And he did grant Kevin's wish. He wanted his family to not be fractured anymore and he got it. Of course it wasn't his old family but it is his new one with Nora, that ungrateful daughter and their little Tiger Woods. Plus the dog came back!!!! Matt now has an off-kilter nuclear family thanks to Holy Wayne.
The Guilty Remnant getting the beats put on them by an entire town may have been the best thing to ever happen on this show.
Patti getting all sexual with Matt though was the most disturbing thing this show has done all season and had me ready to turn the dial.:scusthov:
Pastor Matt is the best character on this show. He helped Matt bury a body, never questioned his story about how Patti died and was in full on save-a-bro mode with the Feds. I salute you, Matt.:salute:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am bummed that Holy Wayne is dead and gone. Paterson Joseph played the fukk out that part.
He was an actual Magical Negro who didn't piss me off...that is some progress and then they kill the brother.
And he did grant Kevin's wish. He wanted his family to not be fractured anymore and he got it. Of course it wasn't his old family but it is his new one with Nora, that ungrateful daughter and their little Tiger Woods. Plus the dog came back!!!! Matt now has an off-kilter nuclear family thanks to Holy Wayne.
Nah, Wayne is still a pedophile that can spit game.

If the wish was to have his family together, and the wish results in his new chick, a rape baby that was abandoned on the doorstep and the dog that he rescued a few months before then :patrice:

If Wayne could read minds, he's not in a diner with a gun shot to the wound asking himself if he's real.

The GR had already put the dolls in people's house, the town was gonna react that way, Jill was already in the house, Nora was going to have her breakdown and write the letter to Kevin, Tommy had already planned on abandoning the baby on his pops door after the chick bounced.

He was supposed to have healed Nora, but she says she was faking it all along.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I thought that was a really good finale. The scene with Wayne and Kevin, although short, was probably my favorite scene in this episode next to the riot.

I wish Wayne would have made it to the next season to explore the mythos behind him but maybe we'll get some info next season.

But where do they go from here? I don't know where the story can pick up

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, Wayne is still a pedophile that can spit game.

If the wish was to have his family together, and the wish results in his new chick, a rape baby that was abandoned on the doorstep and the dog that he rescued a few months before then :patrice:

If Wayne could read minds, he's not in a diner with a gun shot to the wound asking himself if he's real.

The GR had already put the dolls in people's house, the town was gonna react that way, Jill was already in the house, Nora was going to have her breakdown and write the letter to Kevin, Tommy had already planned on abandoning the baby on his pops door after the chick bounced.

He was supposed to have healed Nora, but she says she was faking it all along.
Get thee behind me, blasphemer!
No one doubts the power of Holy Wayne.:rip: