The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
loved the finale but im not sure about where they are gonna go from here. honestly the show could end right now and it would feel right

edit: that was the book right? its safe to read the book now?
need to have another rapture :demonic:

probably have a time lapse, and the story will focus on Lil Wayne...and Liv Tyler will be leading the GR. Cop's Wife will be out of the cult, and there will some storyline of those two going against each other....but ultimately they will reconcile in a melodramatic, yet uninteresting way.

#unfoundedpredictions

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://deadline.com/2014/12/leftovers-cast-shakeup-season-2-series-moves-new-town-hbo-1201311608/

The Sudden Departure event at the heart of the mythology of freshman HBO dramaThe Leftovers is spreading to the cast. I have learned that a large portion of the fourteen regular cast members in Season 1 — virtually all in supporting roles — won’t be returning in Season 2 as the series is undergoing a creative reboot, moving the setting from the fictional town of Mapleton, New York to a new location.

I hear locked in to come back are most of the leads — star Justin Theroux, his onscreen family, estranged wife, played by Amy Brenneman, and children Margaret Qualley and Chris Zylka, as well asCarrie c00n, who plays Theroux’s love interest, and Christopher Eccleston, who portrays former reverand Matt Jamison. As Season 2 is still being mapped out, I hear things are still in flux and there is a possibility for a couple of more regulars to come back — I hear Liv Tyler and Ann Dowd’s names — with others potentially making appearances as guest stars. Leftovers‘ Season 1 regular cast also included Emily Meade, Amanda Warren, Michael Gaston, Max & Carver and Annie Q.
:patrice:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The mayor was an expendable character. Aimee not as much, but still im not worried.

Losing Nora or Kevin would be the only crippling blows

Yeah, they got all the major players to come back. A new group of people could help the show move forward.

M.C. LOGIC

Rookie
Daps
I don't think they'll have the location in a major city but I'd like to see one episode focusing on the craziness in NYC.
I think we'll see the G.R. next season, just some other chapter with another loony leader.

Happy as hell that Carrie c00n is coming back.