The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne was telling 13 year old Asian girls that they were special and that their son would be the savior so he could smash:mjlol:

He was charging a stack to hug away the pain. Anybody dumb enough to PayPal someone a stack to take away the pain will believe that the hug healed them.

No different than people swearing by the holy cloths they buy from the preacher that comes on BET late night

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Weezy F. Baby and the F is for fraudulent.

Knew that Holy Wayne was a fake. Just another one taking advantage of people in vulnerable states for his own benefit. "I might be a fraud" nah breh you ARE a fraud with a god complex and a fetish.

Powerful blow dealt to the GR :blessed: Hope Liv Tyler bleeds out.

Was Kevin's dream suggesting that being a leftover means you aren't truly a good person? There's still enough questions to make me watch again next season. Really don't know which direction its gonna go.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loved the finale but im not sure about where they are gonna go from here. honestly the show could end right now and it would feel right

edit: that was the book right? its safe to read the book now?

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bruh, I like the show but some of these cats get a lil too emotional over this shyt. :russ:
nikkaz was mad af :sadbron:because I decided to watch the prequel ep first.
I never even gave a shyt about the show, I just did it to piss them off and they fell for the bait:bryan:
:heh:The book is so garbage (I read all the spoilers). NOTHING happens that would make me want to watch a full season or consider this a top show. I can see why everyone in the film room shyts on this thread. Bunch of emo ass people in here. You would think they actually lived through the rapture and lost their puppy.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
loved the finale but im not sure about where they are gonna go from here. honestly the show could end right now and it would feel right

The book sounds kind of wack to be honest, so I'm excited to see what Lindelof does with it now that he has a clean slate.

Of course, it could be a disaster in the making:lolbron:

Kind of hope that the book writer keeps his paws off of next season. The story he told is over. No matter what anyone says about Lindelof's plot failures, the guy knows how to write characters very well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

edit: that was the book right? its safe to read the book now?
Yeah the show is now at the point where the book ended.