The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
Y'all still doubting Wayne in here? :wtf:

Norah WAS healed, she just fell victim to the GR's troll game. If I cure you of AIDS and then some junkie sticks you with an infected needle, does that negate the fact that I had already cured you?

Kev got his wish, they may not all stay together, but they're back in Mapleton.

All you nonbelievers looking for any reason to throw shade on Wayne just need a hug. :INeedAWayneSmiley:
WayneGilchrestProfile.png

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the 1st episode....:wtf: is this shyt? A couple folks missing and that means the entire world can be this emo wasteland?

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
This show is so damn crazy lol I wonder how much of the book does the show follow. It was a good finale. They definitely could end the series here if they wanted to and I think that was done intentionally.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I'm too depressed after this show to do reviews:wow:

But I think I might could cook up some shyt once I watch the first episode of Sons of fukkery:blessed:

Do it breh we need to hear about the GR coming thru in the outfit same color bird shyt etc etc

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
:mindblown:

Why would you leave a baby on the doorstep like that. He was just as bad as the Asian chick.

Idk what it is but Rev ain't right. Always looking to get his hands dirty. That scene with Tammy and Kevins dad :merchant:

He called her a tobacco smelling twat :mjlol:

The finale was one of 3 or 4 good episodes all season.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Brehs I'm trying, but this show boring as hell so far 4 episode's in. should I stick with it or not?

Daps
Finale was weak

Holy Wayne dying made his whole storyline pointless... Same with the leader of GR

I'll give season 2 a shot since they're done with the book material
It was a non sequitur of a storyline. You got dudes in here saying ALL the characters are 'complex and written so well'. Wayne served absolutely no purpose in the show... he didn't get enough screen time so you could either sympathize with him nor could you build any disdain for him... because you didn't at all care for what he did.

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Good finale, kept expecting more from it but I guess them giving us anything more would've gone against the style of the show.