The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
just leave black/asian babies laying around unattended huh?:stopitslime:

I wont even front like I got the ending...
I mean, I take is as Chief wished for his fam and Wayne had the power

I dont fukkin know
I just liked seeing them weirdos gettin that ass whooped

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
People jumping the gun about Kev getting his family back

Laurie is still GR
Tommy abandoned the baby and may be gone again

yeah thats what i was gonna say...didn't look like he had the whole family back together to me. :yeshrug:

maybe kevin's wish had something to do with nora and the baby? or maybe it's a dumb ass idea i just threw out there cuz i still have no clue what is going on :mjlol:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
episode was crazy :whew: Must say its some fine acting being done on this show.

The G.R. done turned mapleton into Fallout :heh:

shyt looking like the no church in the wild video :heh:

I would have gave em some bullets too :heh:

I'm ready for season two :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:camby:

only good thing about this show is the score

i think i'm out next season

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This was definitely an interesting show to watch throughout this 1st season. Ultimately I must say I wasn't sure how much I enjoyed it overall, but it did have some very good moments and powerful performances that carried through to the finale.

If nothing else, I give props to the show for introducing me to Carrie c00n. Her character of Nora was the best thing about the show to me and her acting was amazing throughout the season. The look on her face and the reaction of emotions that played on her face after discovering her family at the kitchen table was :sadcam::to::damn:.

Also have to props to Justin Theroux for his work as Kevin. The scene where he is burying Patty and Matt makes his read the Bible passage and him talking about wanting to leave his family pre-Departure were both :to:. I don't know how crazy he is or isn't, but for the most part I think he did a good job in the lead role.

Does it make me a bad person when I saw the lady who lost her baby in the premiere episode busting her gun at the GR and I was :yeshrug:

No surprise that the episode where Jill doesn't talk is the best she has been all season :smugbiden:

Whether Wayne was a fraud or not, at least he got to bang a bunch of Asian chicks before he went out :ahh:

With them working with new material for season 2, I am curious to see how the show will evolve.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Only thing I didn't like was meg/liv tyler taking a position of leadership. Hoe sit the fukk down. You just joined the gr and you're weak as fukk. I see the show tried to make her look like patty too.

I know Justin Theroux was like :whoa: when patty was on his lap and shyt.
Patty looked like she was about to give him that work :steviej:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Only thing I didn't like was meg/liv tyler taking a position of leadership. Hoe sit the fukk down. You just joined the gr and you're weak as fukk. I see the show tried to make her look like patty too.

I know Justin Theroux was like :whoa: when patty was on his lap and shyt.

i dunno, i didn't see it like that. finding her tied up was more like convenient writing than trying to make her out to be some kind of leader. outside of patty and jill, she's the only gr member had even has a name, let alone any significance for the show outside of being just another one of those a$$holes standing around smoking and shyt. it's not they were gonna give some d-list gr member that scene.