The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:manny:

Episode didnt do much for me. It filled in a few blanks but it was also filled with vague "mysteries" that probably mean nothing. It felt forced to me, shoehorning in too many people.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sheeeeit he seemed disturbed before that shyt
he's depressed or something?
seem to me like he had some serious shyt going on in his head long before folks started disappearing
Seemed like it.

Had a dope house, wife, kids, but just seemed like, is this it :patrice:

Liked how the first half showed how happy everyone is, then the 2nd half you see how the cracks were already there.

Kevin was already depressed, getting into it with Laurie. His father was the chief and he was the chief's son that people would crack on, his wife was the bread winner and assuming that the dude that put hands on Tommy was his biological father, may not feel that he gets the respect in that regard.

And the kids looked happy on the surface, but Tommy had father issues even before then, so when the disappearance happened and Wayne's weird ass listens and spits that good game, Tommy goes :noah:

And Jill was very close with her mother and despite the cheeriness, she's home when her parents are getting into it. So when the mom just ups and leaves, she definitely blames Kevin for that shyt.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I could barley focus at the beginning at the show, Kev's dikk jiggling everywhere. Not that I'm complaining :ohlawd:

This was a good episode. I loved how we saw a glimpse into the lives of everyone.

It's crazy how much younger they made Jill look just by adding braces.
:beli: dont bring that attenion whore gay trolling in here.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:manny:

Episode didnt do much for me. It filled in a few blanks but it was also filled with vague "mysteries" that probably mean nothing. It felt forced to me, shoehorning in too many people.
Episode was cool and shyt but I feel you... it seems like sometimes theyre just chuckin shyt out there
like, "this'll fukk with their heads!":troll:
Alls I know is, this last episode had better have some wild supernatural shyt pop off
like I wanna see some God's hand coming out the sky pluckin muthafukkas type shyt
And if that Wayne guy really is some scam artist nikka then that whole shyt was just pointless

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was cool and shyt but I feel you... it seems like sometimes theyre just chuckin shyt out there
like, "this'll fukk with their heads!":troll:
Alls I know is, this last episode had better have some wild supernatural shyt pop off
like I wanna see some God's hand coming out the sky pluckin muthafukkas type shyt
And if that Wayne guy really is some scam artist nikka then that whole shyt was just pointless
Why?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
well Im sayin that because for the most part (at least for me) aint nothing really been explained like that
What? Muthafukkas just poof! up and disappear, take the viewer on 10 episode ride not really breaking down what exactly happened... I mean shyt... hell yeah I wanna see some supernatural shyt pop! lol
some biblical shyt whatever
Be some fukked up shyt if the last episode EVEYONE disappears and the screen just fades to black
role credits

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well Im sayin that because for the most part (at least for me) aint nothing really been explained like that
What? Muthafukkas just poof! up and disappear, take the viewer on 10 episode ride not really breaking down what exactly happened... I mean shyt... hell yeah I wanna see some supernatural shyt pop! lol
some biblical shyt whatever
Be some fukked up shyt if the last episode EVEYONE disappears and the screen just fades to black
role credits
They said from the jump that will never be explained.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
just watched it. this show is crazy.

im definitely hooked now

Daps
Not quite the same thing I was talking about. Patty's fears were general and unfocused and based on premonition. The actual act of planning the GR in advance (all white clothes) would require a specific knowledge

Or they're just crazy and the departure gave them clout, made them look omniscient, dramatically increasing their numbers as confused, bewildered people needed something to flock to.

I don't see why the level of skepticism applied to Wayne isn't applied to the GR. Patti was nuts, and had said crazy shyt before. As always with a crazy person, the present crazy shyt is more serious/accurate than the crazy shyt they've spewed in the past ("I know I was wrong before, but this time I'm right!"). I'd imagine a lot of crazy people attached themselves to the departure as some sort of vindication.

I expect we'll see many more flashback episodes, cuz it's still unclear how the GR formed (to its present day look) amongst many other unexplained storylines.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Good episode if only for the contrast. Seems like the only characters that didn't change are Kevin and the mayor. Some of the unexplained shyt still bothers me....the weirdos in the station wagon, the manhole cover (gas lines :comeon:...Chief off that dust again), deer gawd getting killed in the flashback but fukking Kevin's house up in the pilot, Kevin's dad losing it even though he didn't lose any family members.

And fukk Patti.

:dead: @ Chief searching under the covers after that trollop went poof

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
what was that conversation kevin and his father had about his purpose? his father was like "you know yours, stop bullshytting around" or something like that. i saw it this morning at 6am so im a little fuzzy on that convo. maybe i missed something.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
the day before the rapture :lupe:, got to love flashback episodes

she was a psychiatrist and the money maker of the family :ohhh:, that house was clean :wow:

the rapture took the fetus :damn:, no wonder she gave up on life. nora :to: she got her wish though :patrice:

he was mid stroke and she disappeared :mjlol:, this ep :ohlawd:

Last edited: