kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you're the breh, but.

:ufdup:

boardwalk has never fallen off.. it faltered slightly early in season 3 but regained its footing and finished really strong

it just doesn't get the hype of other shows but its been consistent quality throughout
it's a slow burn and may not be for everyone but it's one of my fav shows ever

The first 2 seasons I loved, but by the 3rd, it felt like it was dragging too much for me...its not terrible, but I feel like it has declined

Daps
The only thing that made me think that it might not have been the GR that did Gladys like that in the woods is because that isn't the first time the GR has had rocks tossed at them

They tossed a rock at one of em during the pastors episode when the pastor was on his way home with his winnings... and he got that smooth stone work himself for tryin' to help :heh:

Unless the GR was in the truck that day throwin' the stones too....:patrice:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah I kinda took time off of it because of Season 3 so I'm waiting to catch up on it
i suggest you watch it..

tumblr_inline_n7tkesTGIV1rbrx1e.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nah I kinda took time off of it because of Season 3 so I'm waiting to catch up on it
:ufdup: Season four is amazing.

Instead of that trout Mouth bass margaret we get a huge portion of the show about michael k. Williams character and jeffrey wright steals every scene hes in.

You need to catch up so you can watch the final season live.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Finally caught up...

23.gif

I really liked the episode centered around the pastor.. I think it was the 3rd episode.

Also I don't know if anyone noticed the brand of beer the chief was buying a few episodes back... :sas2:

lfLVgxT.jpg

ryWnEBs.jpg

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
Because during the episode where the old woman was stoned, at the part where the cult leader Patti and the Sherrif's ex wife Lori were in the diner where Patti was telling Lori that that she cant have any doubt about their movement, and by explaining how the old lady, Gladys, kept having doubt and showing emotion over her dead son, Patty took Gladys on a one day getaway from the cult life so she could clear her mind the same way Patty was doing for Lori.. Gladys ultimately gets stoned to death... Patty never outright admits to Lori that she had Gladys stoned, but if you can read between the lines, it was a clear warning and threat and threat to Lori that she doesn't want to go down the same path as Gladys and she better get with the program or else she'd end up like Gladys if her faith in their cult wavered.. Patty went as far as to even say that having doubt would burn your soul to ash.. Remember that episode ended with Gladys going into an incinerator. Im pretty sure Lori picked up on the threat too, which is why she put on that whole show with the rape whistle in front of Patty later when the reverend was preaching outside the cult house

Your signature is out of control.