The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Pretty weak that we have to wait two weeks for the finale. Good episode nonetheless. The family was falling apart before the disappearances. I guess it's best that the fetus was snatched up. Don't want a child in that messed up situation. Also convenient for kevin that the jumpoff was taken mid stroke:lolbron:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty weak that we have to wait two weeks for the finale. Good episode nonetheless. The family was falling apart before the disappearances. I guess it's best that the fetus was snatched up. Don't want a child in that messed up situation. Also convenient for kevin that the jumpoff was taken mid stroke:lolbron:
the epic blue balls :sadcam:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
That episode tho:ohhh:

Cry over spilt OJ as your last words:bryan:

fukk a bytch into non existence:myman:

Have an easy ass abortion:troll:

Man, Nora shooting herself over and over again in the chest is in much better context now...she HATED her family because she felt as though they were holding her potential back; She thought she was better than them and wanted a better life...the way she caste them aside for the sexy ass mayor lady and her distance from her bytch ass husband...she felt like she MADE them disappear from her thoughts and actions...

man that is some serious fukked up and depressing shyt right there...damn.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Finally they explain why Kev's wife went nuts. Still don't like the character but at least I understand her better.
And Kev was deep in that chick's guts when she disappeared? If so then no wonder he is so disturbed.

Now I wanna know who them creepy old broads in that hatchback were that rolled up on Kev like they knew what was coming and expected him to know too.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Finally they explain why Kev's wife went nuts. Still don't like the character but at least I understand her better.
And Kev was deep in that chick's guts when she disappeared? If so then no wonder he is so disturbed.

Now I wanna know who them creepy old broads in that hatchback were that rolled up on Kev like they knew what was coming and expected him to know too.

He was wearing white....could have something to do with the GR formation. That would imply that the sudden departure was known of in advance by some people though

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He was wearing white....could have something to do with the GR formation. That would imply that the sudden departure was known of in advance by some people though

i thought they established that when patty had her appointment with laurie. it's interesting that she was a shrink. :ehh:

them garvey kids being all cheery and downright festive was probably the most disturbing thing of the whole series so far, shyt was freaking me out. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i thought they established that when patty had her appointment with laurie. it's interesting that she was a shrink. :ehh:

Not quite the same thing I was talking about. Patty's fears were general and unfocused and based on premonition. The actual act of planning the GR in advance (all white clothes) would require a specific knowledge

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
them garvey kids being all cheery and downright festive was probably the most disturbing thing of the whole series so far, shyt was freaking me out. :pachaha:

Yeah, seeing Jill all smiley and shyt with braces was :merchant: Even Tommy looked happy.

The Garveys were a broken family pre-departure though, that house though :leon:

I know they hinted at it before, but Kevins dad really was breaking off the mayor :whew:

Will be interesting to see where the finale goes in a couple weeks.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not quite the same thing I was talking about. Patty's fears were general and unfocused and based on premonition. The actual act of planning the GR in advance (all white clothes) would require a specific knowledge

ehhh, i dunno, maybe you're reading into that too much...maybe you're not.

personally, considering her (former) position in the gr, i put more weight into patty's "something's wrong, something's gonna happen" shyt than them hintingi that some randoms were passing by, possibly thinking they had a new recruit. but yeah, they explicitly said it with the patty-laurie thing and they certainly implied it with those people passing by in the car. i tend to think that nobody had a specific knowledge of what was going to happen. some people (like patty) might of thought something's go down but didn't know what it is. as such, the gr's customs and wardrobe and all that probably weren't exactly pre-planned either.
that's my half-drunken take. or i could be way the fukk off. i dunno. :manny:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

sheeeeit he seemed disturbed before that shyt
he's depressed or something?
seem to me like he had some serious shyt going on in his head long before folks started disappearing

Daps
I could barley focus at the beginning at the show, Kev's dikk jiggling everywhere. Not that I'm complaining :ohlawd:

This was a good episode. I loved how we saw a glimpse into the lives of everyone.

It's crazy how much younger they made Jill look just by adding braces.