The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Daps
what was that conversation kevin and his father had about his purpose? his father was like "you know yours, stop bullshytting around" or something like that. i saw it this morning at 6am so im a little fuzzy on that convo. maybe i missed something.
Yes, I think the conversation is a nod for things to come

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have never signed up for it, I will have to look into it.

I am hoping to squeeze in a viewing on DVR that Monday though
It's as easy as logging into the app with your ISP credentials.

I don't even use a box to watch HBO. Comcast gave me free HBO for my last upgrade, but my cable box isn't even HD, don't even use the shyt, but all of the streams are in full HD. I stream it from my phone to my TV using a Chromecast.

:win:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
sheeeeit he seemed disturbed before that shyt
he's depressed or something?
seem to me like he had some serious shyt going on in his head long before folks started disappearing

he seemed to have the typical mid life crisis that all men go through. He felt like he was doing things for the family and not because he wanted to do them. I know this cuz i feel the same way at times. I can connect with him. The whole wanting a dog and stop smoking was for his family but deep down he still wanted to smoke and didnt want a dog. And that "fukk you laurie" was something he's probably been dying to say from biting his tongue.

Dope episode,but fukk HBO and their two week grace periods for finales. Like we aint gotta wait long enough once the season ends :dahell:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Good episode if only for the contrast. Seems like the only characters that didn't change are Kevin and the mayor. Some of the unexplained shyt still bothers me....the weirdos in the station wagon, the manhole cover (gas lines :comeon:...Chief off that dust again), deer gawd getting killed in the flashback but fukking Kevin's house up in the pilot, Kevin's dad losing it even though he didn't lose any family members.

And fukk Patti.

:dead: @ Chief searching under the covers after that trollop went poof

The station wagon weirdos i cant explain but the man hole explosion was just one of his imaginary illusions. Might of been his first one after seeing the deer

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
flashback eps. often a bad sign of things to come from writers stalling for time.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
flashback eps. often a bad sign of things to come from writers stalling for time.
I disagree, some of the best episodes are flashbacks.

One from recent memory that sticks out to me is the one in Breaking Bad about Gus and his history with the Cartel. shyt was one of the best episodes out of the entire series

:ohlawd:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: and :to: what a great flashback episode.

It explains everything why everybody has lost their minds.

I really wanna see why Kevin's father (The Chief) lost his damn mind?

the scene where he killed the deer, it has me thinking when Kevin got the sign of birthday balloon where it's say "It's a Girl". The sign giving him answer that he's going to have a baby but he doesn't know and Laurie hasn't told him yet until the baby disappear in her womb and of course, she still hasn't told Kevin about it so that's why in the last week episode where Patti and Kevin in the cabin scene where they had a conversation about why her wife Lauire came to the GR and Kevin thought it was because of him, it's blame on himself which is not true.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re-watched the episode this morning and it's one of the best/favorite episodes of the show so far. Very emotional episode. It surprised me that Laurie and Patti had a relationship pre-depature, it makes more sense now that Laurie turned to Patti for answers after her unborn child disappeared and why their bond and trust in each other is so strong.

yup they made the garveys a lot more interesting with this ep. good development. a little over top with jill though. braces, overalls, pigtails :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Good ep.. that was a bad brown bytch..lets get some gifs