The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this is not a good thing breh

what makes the GR so terrible is that except for the leader none of them have the acting chops to pull off a non speaking role

the Garvey wife fukking sucks, she has the same dumb ass expression on her face no matter what the situation is

I expect Liv to be even worse now that she's not talking
5 minutes into last nights episode and the bytch is already talking again :mjlol:

Daps
I don't know that I fully understand the GR and why they're doing what they're doing. Patti says that they don't want people to forget the departure but if that's the case then why did the interrupt the memorial in the beginning episodes and told everyone that they're "wasting their breath"

Based on Patti's explanation the whole group sounds like a bunch of weirdos that have latched on to the departure event to gain significance somehow.

Somebody help me understand this.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
lindelof shows don't make sense and they don't have to. his fans do all the hard work while he eats. this was the second episode I've watched of Leftovers besides the pilot. I haven't missed a fukking thing.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
GR finally fully explained. Makes sense. But motherfukk them still giving Liv Tyler lines :pacspit:

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! bytch

Told yall Kevin was bonkers but my trucker being imaginary theory is blown up :sadcam:

Not necessarily...he's not imaginary, but that doesn't mean he's "human" either....

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know that I fully understand the GR and why they're doing what they're doing. Patti says that they don't want people to forget the departure but if that's the case then why did the interrupt the memorial in the beginning episodes and told everyone that they're "wasting their breath"

Based on Patti's explanation the whole group sounds like a bunch of weirdos that have latched on to the departure event to gain significance somehow.

Somebody help me understand this.
The memorial was the city's way of moving on, the mayor said that in the first episode, that they needed it for that reason.

The GR doesn't want people to move on, they want people to think about that shyt every waking moment and be miserable as fukk.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So these GR people are really fukked up. They bout to have everybody fukked up on Memorial Day.

And where are Aimee's parents? She didn't lose them in the departure, at least based on what she said about "if" she had lost someone.

And damn on the rewatch, Patti just admitted to killing Gladys. Wow

Daps
The memorial was the city's way of moving on, the mayor said that in the first episode, that they needed it for that reason.

The GR doesn't want people to move on, they want people to think about that shyt every waking moment and be miserable as fukk.

Sounds right. This is a group of people who were probably miserable before the event and probably wish they were part of the 3% that disappeared. In alot of ways I guess joining the GR accomplishes that for them.

I'm glad Kevin at least called Patti on her bullshyt before she died. Their tactics don't bring attention to the departure it brings attention to the GR, ironic that the group seeking the most attention is the same group that has a vow of silence.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Sounds right. This is a group of people who were probably miserable before the event and probably wish they were part of the 3% that disappeared. In alot of ways I guess joining the GR accomplishes that for them.

I'm glad Kevin at least called Patti on her bullshyt before she died. Their tactics don't bring attention to the departure it brings attention to the GR, ironic that the group seeking the most attention is the same group that has a vow of silence.

I think that's a major component of the people's depression on Earth..."why not me?"

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Jill and Liv Tyler's characters literally scissor (
Gingher-5-Inch-Classic-Embroidery-Scissors-P13391609.jpg
) each other to death in a weird ritualistic suicide for the GR :pacspit:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Not necessarily...he's not imaginary, but that doesn't mean he's "human" either....
hes a guardian angel :troll:

also did you peep when he said "fukk it,i tried" when he left Kevin in the cabin with the GR leader

looks like he was talking to the same invisible man Kevins father was

i gotta feeling were gonna get a supernatural cliffhanger in the finale :patrice:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
hes a guardian angel :troll:

also did you peep when he said "fukk it,i tried" when he left Kevin in the cabin with the GR leader

looks like he was talking to the same invisible man Kevins father was

i gotta feeling were gonna get a supernatural cliffhanger in the finale :patrice:

Yea he did talk to someone that wasn't visible...this shyt is about to get weird homie...