The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I think its pretty apparent that the GR are planning a Mass Suicide...and Kevin's daughter just joined...and wayne is still somehow connected to all of this...

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Crazy episode. Thought the daughter was going to put that dog down.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I bet somebody forced Patti into the GR cuz they knew the bytch would have to shut up

Imagine how she was before the departure...drunk off the bourbon and miller lites, she prolly talked herself into mad beefs

She ran her mouth too much brehs

bytch had me and Kev lost :why:

Then I seen her pick that glass up:merchant:

Got damn the deaths are gruesome on here...between this and the Gladys stoning..fuuuckk

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breh im like fukking Kevin here. I just dont understand wtf is going on?!?!? But i cant stop watching....Is he mad? is he special and hasnt tapped into his powers like his dad or that dog killer? Are the GR a replica of that mass suicide cult led by Jim Jones?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh im like fukking Kevin here. I just dont understand wtf is going on?!?!? But i cant stop watching....Is he mad? is he special and hasnt tapped into his powers like his dad or that dog killer? Are the GR a replica of that mass suicide cult led by Jim Jones?
Dude's genetically predisposed to probably schizophrenia which isn't helped by his abuse of alcohol and prescription pills and proneness to have blackouts, doubt there's anything supernatural and I hope there isn't.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, I feel you on that. Patti layed out the philosophy on how they feel and think, but I was with Kevin. It still comes across as mostly cult bullshyt to me. Say all you want about not forgetting the departed and giving a purpose to the unexplainable event, but if it walks like a cult and talks like a cult, its a cult to me :comeon:. Plus he was right to ask about where they get their orders from, you mean to tell me people across the country all decided to wear white and start smoking cigarettes in unison? I hope Matt continues to troll the Live Tyler character, didn't have a problem breaking into peoples homes and stealing photos, but somebody does something to you its time to talk and fight back :sas1:

I'm glad Jill is hooking up with her mom, got damn she is a bummer of a character :damn:. Tired of her mopey ass bringing everyone down, Kevin isn't going to react well to that though :lupe:.