The Leftovers new Damon Lindelof Hbo series

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
What does Patti mean by "She didn't mind it" when talking about how they killed Gladys?:dahell:I clearly recall the bytch saying "Please don't:to:" before she got stoned like Wiz Khalifa:dahell:

She didn't mind the idea of being a martyr at first but once she started taking rocks to the face like Whitney she realized she wasn't about that life....excuse me, wasn't about that death.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just want to cry..

Crying-black-man-o.gif

it's so sad!! This show so saaaaaaad!!!

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup was reading some article about him, very talented guy, they called him the next jon hamm

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly i dont think pattis little speech cleared up anything... it could all have been BS or a veil for something else... she was obviously goading the chief into doing something... but it seems generally like what i said before, nothing else matters to the GR except for the disappearance, which is why she was able to take her own life so easily. gladys on the other hand, wasnt fully committed :lolbron: but it seems like people may join for different reasons. at the same time whoever is funding the GR or pulling the strings probably has their own purpose

you saw that smirk on that annoying ass liv tylers face after gettin slapped... she felt like she got to lori... lori stil cares about her family and shyt, so if they stone her to death too shes gonna be on the same "please stop" :lolbron:

we now know the chief was cheating... i remember they showed a flashback in the first ep fo him fukking someone during the disappearance... i bet that slore disappeared on him :dead: hopefully we learn more about it